3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   OT: Halloween Costumes (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/48385-ot-halloween-costumes.html)

missaprylj 10-25-2004 10:49 PM

OT: Halloween Costumes

Hey everyone! It's almost Halloween, can you believe it?

This year, my friends and I are doing a "group" costume, sort of. We're all being like childrens' mythical creatures.... :lol:

I'm the Tooth Fairy!!! I made my costume myself and it is so cute! I promise to put a picture up over the weekend. I think it's the best costume I've ever had.

My other friends are Cupid, the Easter Bunny, Mother Earth, a leprechaun, and Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

1) Are you dressing up this year? As what?

2) What was your best costume ever? :D

Br00klyn 10-25-2004 11:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Great Topic.. as always Apryl! ;)

Halloween? Wasn't it just last week I was excited about summer?! :lol: Time's just flyin' by.... Crazy...

1.) Not dressin' up this year.... I have Friday off, and that's when work is doing a big halloween thing... And, I really have nothing else to dress up for.

2.) I know this is kinda cheesy... But, my best costume was as a "callgirl" with my close girlfriend... and our best guy friend dressed up as our Pimp.. complete w/ business cards and all... I've attached a pic of him & I ;) It was lots of fun.. We walked around school on his arm all day...

lil_cara_mia 10-26-2004 09:23 AM

I'm already wearing my costume.. it's a fat suit. Next year you'll get to see what I actually look like underneath *giggle*.

Seriously though, I don't think we're dressing up this year. Last year I went as a goth girlie.. that was fun.

I think the best costume I ever had was the year I did my ex and I up in KISS makeup and we both wore suits the same as on the cover of the 'Dressed to Kill' album. I went as Peter (the cat man) and he went as Ace. We actually got cheered walking into a bar.. it was a blast. I do have to pat myself on the back for that.. we looked damn good lol.

jkfla 10-26-2004 10:02 AM

i haven't dressed up in ages. i think the last time i did i was a bed bug. i got a headband and made it look like antennas and wore my pajamas.

dillon wants to wear his elephant costume again this year and we found a red princessy looking dress for bryleigh. the hard part will be getting her to sit still for make up and hair.

Sandi 10-26-2004 01:19 PM

I have never been very into dressing up as a adult. And as I have gained the weight, I have grown to avoid it at all costs.

Jacob is going to be an airforce fighter pilot. :)

Sheila53 10-26-2004 01:35 PM

I haven't put on a Halloween costume in over 20 years. And since I moved, we get only two sets of trick-or-treaters--the kids next door and the kids across the street. It's a bummer because I love looking at kids' costumes. Can't wait to see yours, Apryl.

howie6267 10-26-2004 01:39 PM

The only costume that sticks out in my mind is when I was in 3rd grade I dressed up as woman and used whiffle balls for boobs. I would love to have a picture of that. I must have been a sight.

dowsx4 10-26-2004 07:11 PM

I wanted to dress up this year but just didn't have the money to make the costume, I wanted to be morticia adams.

My favorite costume was when Hubby and I dressed as beauty and the beast.

This year my kids are going as Harry Potter and an Elephant.

barbygirl43 10-27-2004 01:06 PM

I posted my halloween pic somewhere. When we go out Friday with the rest of the Flintstones, I'll post a pic of them. Mom made Jeff and I's costume but I'm making the other 3 so you have to promise to overlook all the flaws. :)

I'm trying to think of my all time favorite and maggie simpson is about the only one that pops out. I won scariest costume that year at school

jkfla 10-27-2004 07:08 PM

my mom suggested that we dress up as hillbillies this year. LOL

missaprylj 10-27-2004 11:13 PM

:lol:

Annie-Rose 10-28-2004 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howie6267
The only costume that sticks out in my mind is when I was in 3rd grade I dressed up as woman and used whiffle balls for boobs.

Howie - :lol3: :rofl: