Weekly "I Exercised Today!" 10/24 - 10/30

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hello, sports fans! Well, I'm (with gratitude) robbing this wonderful thread idea from elsewhere on the site. It seemed to me that it would be a good idea to have a weekly thread here within our group devoted to exercise check-in; my thought is that it will help us to keep ourselves accountable for getting in some daily exercise, help us to motivate one another, and just plain be interesting since we like each other and are interested in how it's going for one another!

So, if you want to participate, just log in and give a quick post with an update on what you accomplished in the way of daily exercise! Doesn't have to be a big, long-winded explanation -- just the quick and the dirty, unless you have more to say!
  • I did the 2-mile WATP with weights, and later on did 40 minutes lower body weights.
  • Walked around the city for hours, then did 35 minutes on the elliptical. Ran out of time as the gym was closing, but I gotta admit I was tired, anyway!!!

I gotta get a pedometer -- it would be fun to see how much walking I do just going about my daily business in the city!

You go, Sarahgirl!
  • 10.24 Walked 3 miles around my neighborhood.
    10.26 3 miles walking
    10.27 3 miles walking
    10.28 3 miles walking
    10.31 3 miles walking
  • Light walking, light stretching. Sunday is my day of (sort of) resting.
  • Walked my boy 1 mile.
  • Did a yoga tape today, 50 minutes long. I really needed it because my legs were super sore from my weight work out yesterday.
  • Well it's Monday morning and Im getting ready to go to contours express.Do this 5-6 times a week.
  • 1 hour water aerobics (exhausting HIIT)
    20 min. stretching
    15 min. walking
  • I did my mile with Leslie today. When I was getting tired, I pushed myself an extra minute. Ive got to step it up after all :-)
  • I gathered 4 loads of pine needles from the back yard to the front yard (to burn later) -there is only about another 126 more loads to go! and they are still falling

now I'm resting!! then napping

Dana
  • today i did 43 minutes on the elliptical. I *still* can't figure out how to work in the weights because I feel too guilty doing less cardio and don't usually have time for both. Gah!
  • Just did 35 mins elliptical--pushed myself up a nothh on level and resistance!
    1 circut arms, and then abs! YAY!!
  • Yay, everybody!!

I did the 3-mile WATP tonight after work.
  • Good job everyone!

I did 60 minutes of weight lifting at the gym today (back and biceps) and I'm planning to do yoga before bed but we'll see...

I have actually been trying out a lot of yoga dvds through netflix so I plan to write a review of them one of these days soon.