Latest Pics,.. can anyone tell?..lol

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I know it is early yet,but I like to take pictures every once in a while so I can look back,.. not really much difference but, here ya go :-) I started my healthier lifestyle on Aug 12:-)

I attatched pics from 8-15 8-31 and today, 9-28:-0 I havent got to guts to do full body and plus its hard to take pics of yourself

I thought maybe others would like to post recent or "work in progress" pics too:-)

• yeah, i can tell in the last one! good for you!
  • i might try to post some later. i have been wanting to do a body shot to compare with the one i took right before i started WW in 2003, especially since i wasn't exercising then.

but to answer your question, yes there is a definite difference. BIGTIME on the last pic! great job!
  • I can't tell too much between pic #1 and #2 ... but between #2 and #3 it's DRAMATIC! Keep it up! It's a great idea to takes lots of pictures - but to also date them.
    I normally get my hair cut every 6 weeks - so I get my husband to take a picture then.. not only would you then look slimmer but your hair looks good too

If you don't want to do full body yet - just make sure you take measurements - that is a real motivater too!

Dana
  • I can definitely tell between 2 & 3, keep up the good work. You might want to get your hubby to do a full body pic of you, just for your own reference. I know a lot of people do pictures of themselves in just their undies and bra and then use those for reference later. I actually meant to do that but I haven't got around to it. Lately, looking at myself in the mirror, I can see the rolls on my back disappearing and almost wish I had taken pictures for comparison. It would be a great motivator for you later though I think to take a full body picture and say "this is what I used to look like and this is what I look like now" you know?
  • Heather, I agree with everyone else -- between pic's 2 and 3, DEFINITELY A DIFFERENCE! Yay! I'd also advise taking measurements and pic's. Speaking of which, I need to follow my own advice and take my own measurements -- haven't done that since I started! And I also need to take a "during" pic; when I do that, I'll post it here.

Really, Heather, great job...chug a chug chug down that hill! You're doing so well, and working so hard -- I'm very proud of you!
  • I can tell - especially round your chin. Are you feeling different? Have you noticed any changes? Good work with Leslie by the way!
  • Yep..you can definitely tell a difference. Keep up the good work.
  • Heather - I can totally notice the difference between 1,2 vs. #3... You can definetly see your face getting a little more defined. I especially noticed around your chin!

Keep up the GREAT work!
  • Wow that is amazing...How many pounds/inches have you lost since you started?
  • I have no idea! I dont even own a scale, and I cant even find the tape measure..LOL my clothes arent really fitting that much looser, so if it werent for the pics, I wouldnt be able to tell at all. My goal is to lose enough weight to wow people at family christmas in mid december,..LOL
  • Definately a difference. Good job!
  • Hey I just realized your blog still doesn't work right...here is how you can fix it. (I think you've posted enough now to be able to post links.)

[ URL=http://heathersthoughtsoftheday.blogspot.com]blog[/ URL]

Just take out the spaces and it should work for you. HTH
  • hmm,..i still cant get it,.. i even tried replaceing the [ with <. Of course when i go to the edit sig area, it says on the top that they dont allow external links anymore? I love making sig graphics, I wish we could use them:-(
  • Mine says that too at the top and it still works. Maybe you have to have 75 or 100 posts before you can post links. I don't remember the number.

You can use an sig graphic. You just post it into your 3fc photo gallery. http://www.3fatchicks.com/member-gallery/
    That's where my siggy is at. One of these days I may even put animation in mine if I ever feel like changing my system over to OS9 instead of OS10 and work in image ready.