Old 08-31-2004, 11:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Default I'm exhausted!

Wow! I haven't been posting as much, I've been busy with life, work, work, work, work, oh and work! I work for a chain (plus size clothing store), and two stores are fighting to give me lots of hours, and while it's nice to be wanted, I hate the job.. lol. I just wanted you all to know I'm alive, and staying pretty well on this WW thing with my friend (thank goodness for her!). I'm down in weight, and up in stress, so I guess life is good! Whats going on with all of you? I need a little catch up! I've been trying to read all the posts, but holy hannah! There is lots of new posts, I cannot keep up! Hope you all are staying OP and being huge LOSERS!
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 09:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Hang in there, SG. Good to hear that you're doing well, and hope the stress subsides... it sounds like your life is crazy lately! Hope things go better for you.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 01:06 PM   #3  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Glad to see you are around. Sorry to here about all the hours at work. That always sucks. Sure would be nice to not have to work but oh well. What else would we do with our time?
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 07:27 PM   #4  

oh howie, I could list pages and pages of things I could/would do if I wasn't working.. I hate work in general and would prefer not to work. My job is pretty boring, but the girls I work with can be really great at times, like today, I took a break, 45 minutes, this is after standing around chatting all morning, and since I only worked 5 hours today, I was only supposed to get a 15 minute break.. so today was a pretty good day for me.. I almost feel ready to not quit! heh. On the plus side, I am still losing weight, and it feels easier to keep OP with working so much. Dunno why! Hope you are all having a great hump day!
Old 09-01-2004, 08:01 PM   #5  
Live for the Moment!

SwimGirl - Work work work and more WORK! I hear ya sista! Glad you stopped by and checked in! Just keep positive... sounds like you're doing great. I hear ya on keeping OP while working so much.. I have no problem being OP when I'm at work.. Its the weekends when the temptations arise!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 10:35 AM   #6  

Okay, so much for staying OP! Yesterday SUCKED, and today? I haven't eaten breakfast, haven't packed a lunch.. fortunately by the time I get home from work I'll be so tired I'll just get into bed and pass out. I gotta tell yah, 7 days in a row really wears on the body. I got on the scale this morning.. it's an addiction.. but healthier than chips? Anyways, I got on the scale, and it says I'm up a pound, which makes sense actually.. all this lack of sleep, and then eating bad.. bad bad bad.. I'm doing this weight watchers thing, and I've been about 5 points above what I'm supposed to be.. not the end of the world though. Just need sleep!