Old 08-30-2004, 08:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Weekly Weigh-In August 30 – September 5

Got a little late start on this posting!

I remained 2 lbs down for the week. Still at 155

I am going to weigh in on Friday this week.. It will be my final report before vacation!!

I won’t be on for a little while starting Saturday Sept 3 when I leave for vacation. I won’t be back around until the following Sunday evening (Sept 12) Soooo… Sarah… don’t forget to keep the thread going while I’m gone.

I am working my butt off this week in anticipation of some leniency while on vacation. I am taking Leslie with me though!! I still plan to do the “walk” as much as possible. I will be walking on the beach and also doing a lot of outdoor activity. We’ll see!!

How’d you do this week???
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 09:37 AM   #2  

After a totally fabulous OP week with kick butt exercise I lost....1 pound It's ok though, hopefully next week will be much better.
Inca's Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 09:51 AM   #3  
Getting back on track!

Cool Coooooooooool!

Hello everyone,
Congrats to you both on your losses!
I lost 1lb so thats a grand total of 6 in 3 weeks which I'm really pleased about - plus I just feel better eating food thats good for me! I'm 216. I'm going to try to be 210 by the end of Sept.
Have a good one!
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 10:26 AM   #4  
Jen

I am doing terribly...back up to 234 lbs. This is getting way too close to my highest weight. I need to get back on track!!
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 12:55 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Today was my official weigh in, I was back up to 269 from 267, and from Thursday (when I started a silly new diet), I've gone down to 262. Yay! 7 pounds gone! Not only that, I have my period, so I'm usually UP in weight around now.. I hope everyone is having as good of a week as I am
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 01:34 PM   #6  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

I'm not weighing yet; I'll return with my official weigh-in later. Gretchen, I'm all over it with the thread....don't you worry your pretty little face about it.

Gretchen, Kimberlie, and Annie-Rose -- CONGRATULATIONS! One pound or two pounds, a loss is a loss, and you need to own your success in staying on plan and tipping that scale in the right direction!! Great job, you guys!

Jen -- are you planning your meals? I don't know if I'm off base here, but I really feel strongly that if you plan your meals and have all your meals and snacks ready, you can't really help but stay on plan -- unless you make a conscious decision not to. It takes the guesswork and decision-making out of it altogether. At least it works for me! Let me (us) know if there's anything we can do to help.

Gretchen, I have to ask: does your husband mind at all that you're cheating on him with Leslie? Just wondering.
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 01:59 PM   #7  
Abby's Mommy

Great Job Ladies--it sounds like everybodys right on track! No weigh in for me today, I was really bad the last 2 days of TOM, and I dont feel like torturing myself with the scale. Even though I was bad those 2 days, I feel a difference in my jeans this morning! I just bought these sz 18s last week(they were snug), and this AM I had to put a belt on! To be honest though, I was bloated when I bought them, so I guess thats it...but whatever, cuz they're loose!! I think I might weigh toorrow AM, just to check. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL THIS WEEK!!!
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 03:01 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

He likes Leslie too sarah!! lol

Congrats to all the losers this week so far!!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 04:57 PM   #9  

Hi,

I stayed the same. It's better than gaining. I started off doing really well last week, eating a lot of fruits/vegetables and doing extra cardio on top of my regular workouts. Somewhere in the middle of the week, I lost steam and cheated like crazy.

It's funny-I was mad when I weighed myself today. I thought of all the positive things I did last week, and conveniently "forgot" all the unhealthy foods I ate. After I made a list of the less healthy foods I'd eaten, I realized that I'm lucky that I didn't gain!

Well, it's a new week, and I'm trying again!

Sherry
sw-256
cw-209.5
goal-somewhere around 155
suzie76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 05:35 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Well, I'm down 4 pounds this week. Still got one more to go to get back into VFT. I've decided that since I lose a week, gain a week, lose, gain, etc. I'm only going to weigh every other week from now on. Hopefully I'll start seeing more losses and not get discouraged from a small gain. (I'm also going to do the slimfast thing for a couple of weeks to see if it will help me get over this little plateau)
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 07:20 PM   #11  
i see the stars in me

i'm not weighin myself this week cuz i got my period lol. i dont wanna lose motivation :P
faded_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 09:57 PM   #12  
Live for the Moment!

Hello..

Well I weighed in today for the first time in 10 days, and I'm down 1.5 lbs. I'm happy with that considering I hadn't gone to the gym in 10 days and I had several pretty bad days for food. But, I'm now right back on track and re-focused... Who knows? I may even still meet my labour day goal.. My goal was to be in the low 240's so I must lose 3 lbs. this week!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 10:09 PM   #13  

Default help!

undefined
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolose85
Got a little late start on this posting!
Hey everyone, I am a new poster and since I was last on here, I am totally LOST..everything is different. Can you reply with some suggestions as how to start...and maybe where a "Help" page might be found? I am a mother of 4 with well over 150 pounds to lose...not doing such a good job at whatever it is you call what I am doing. Have regained 13 pounds since beginning to work out in July. I need help in more than one way.
If this is wrong to be replying with requests instead of ideas, I apologize sincerely but I can't figure out where to go or how to start.

You all sound like you are doing a good job...I hope to learn from you all about how to make better choices.

I remained 2 lbs down for the week. Still at 155

I am going to weigh in on Friday this week.. It will be my final report before vacation!!

I won’t be on for a little while starting Saturday Sept 3 when I leave for vacation. I won’t be back around until the following Sunday evening (Sept 12) Soooo… Sarah… don’t forget to keep the thread going while I’m gone.

I am working my butt off this week in anticipation of some leniency while on vacation. I am taking Leslie with me though!! I still plan to do the “walk” as much as possible. I will be walking on the beach and also doing a lot of outdoor activity. We’ll see!!

How’d you do this week???
lindalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 08:05 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Well I'm at school finally, so I'm using a different scale (a newer version of the one I have) and I weighed in at 228. I am going to wait until the end of the week because I went out for a "byebye" dinner with my parents last night and had chinese the night before (ewwww). So some of it should be water, I will definitely be fine here eating wise though, and can't wait to start going to the gym!

Congrats to the losers! Ah, do I love to smell the success.

Last edited by djs06; 08-31-2004 at 08:38 AM.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 08:16 AM   #15  
and Cody too!

S/C/G: 265/245/165

Height: 5'6"

I weighed in this week 2 lbs down. It seems like it is going soo slow, but then I look at the numbers and realize I am losing pretty fast. I think my main problem is that I am still fitting comfortably in 20 jeans. I have some 18's that are still too tight. I figured by now I would have gone down a size.

I don't think I will make my labour day goal. We will see next week.

Congrats to you all. Everyone is doing so well.
JennasMom is offline   Reply With Quote