3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly Weigh-In August 30 – September 5 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/45869-weekly-weigh-august-30-%96-september-5-a.html)

tolose85 08-30-2004 08:25 AM

Weekly Weigh-In August 30 – September 5

Got a little late start on this posting!

I remained 2 lbs down for the week. Still at 155

I am going to weigh in on Friday this week.. It will be my final report before vacation!!

I won’t be on for a little while starting Saturday Sept 3 when I leave for vacation. I won’t be back around until the following Sunday evening (Sept 12) Soooo… Sarah… don’t forget to keep the thread going while I’m gone. ;)

I am working my butt off this week in anticipation of some leniency while on vacation. I am taking Leslie with me though!! I still plan to do the “walk” as much as possible. I will be walking on the beach and also doing a lot of outdoor activity. We’ll see!!

How’d you do this week???

Inca's Momma 08-30-2004 09:37 AM

After a totally fabulous OP week with kick butt exercise I lost....1 pound :mad: It's ok though, hopefully next week will be much better.

Annie-Rose 08-30-2004 09:51 AM

Coooooooooool!

Hello everyone,
Congrats to you both on your losses! :D
I lost 1lb so thats a grand total of 6 in 3 weeks which I'm really pleased about - plus I just feel better eating food thats good for me! I'm 216. I'm going to try to be 210 by the end of Sept.
Have a good one!

Jen 08-30-2004 10:26 AM

I am doing terribly...back up to 234 lbs. This is getting way too close to my highest weight. I need to get back on track!!

SwimGirl 08-30-2004 12:55 PM

Today was my official weigh in, I was back up to 269 from 267, and from Thursday (when I started a silly new diet), I've gone down to 262. Yay! 7 pounds gone! Not only that, I have my period, so I'm usually UP in weight around now.. I hope everyone is having as good of a week as I am :)

lessofsarahtolove 08-30-2004 01:34 PM

I'm not weighing yet; I'll return with my official weigh-in later. Gretchen, I'm all over it with the thread....don't you worry your pretty little face about it.

Gretchen, Kimberlie, and Annie-Rose -- CONGRATULATIONS! One pound or two pounds, a loss is a loss, and you need to own your success in staying on plan and tipping that scale in the right direction!! Great job, you guys!

Jen -- are you planning your meals? I don't know if I'm off base here, but I really feel strongly that if you plan your meals and have all your meals and snacks ready, you can't really help but stay on plan -- unless you make a conscious decision not to. It takes the guesswork and decision-making out of it altogether. At least it works for me! Let me (us) know if there's anything we can do to help. :grouphug:

Gretchen, I have to ask: does your husband mind at all that you're cheating on him with Leslie? :chin: Just wondering.

Ivanna B. Skinny 08-30-2004 01:59 PM

Great Job Ladies--it sounds like everybodys right on track! No weigh in for me today, I was really bad the last 2 days of TOM, and I dont feel like torturing myself with the scale. Even though I was bad those 2 days, I feel a difference in my jeans this morning! I just bought these sz 18s last week(they were snug), and this AM I had to put a belt on! To be honest though, I was bloated when I bought them, so I guess thats it...but whatever, cuz they're loose!! I think I might weigh toorrow AM, just to check. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL THIS WEEK!!! ;)

tolose85 08-30-2004 03:01 PM

He likes Leslie too sarah!! lol

Congrats to all the losers this week so far!!

suzie76 08-30-2004 04:57 PM

Hi,

I stayed the same. It's better than gaining. I started off doing really well last week, eating a lot of fruits/vegetables and doing extra cardio on top of my regular workouts. Somewhere in the middle of the week, I lost steam and cheated like crazy.

It's funny-I was mad when I weighed myself today. I thought of all the positive things I did last week, and conveniently "forgot" all the unhealthy foods I ate. After I made a list of the less healthy foods I'd eaten, I realized that I'm lucky that I didn't gain!

Well, it's a new week, and I'm trying again!

Sherry
sw-256
cw-209.5
goal-somewhere around 155

barbygirl43 08-30-2004 05:35 PM

Well, I'm down 4 pounds this week. Still got one more to go to get back into VFT. I've decided that since I lose a week, gain a week, lose, gain, etc. I'm only going to weigh every other week from now on. Hopefully I'll start seeing more losses and not get discouraged from a small gain. (I'm also going to do the slimfast thing for a couple of weeks to see if it will help me get over this little plateau)

faded_moon 08-30-2004 07:20 PM

i'm not weighin myself this week cuz i got my period lol. i dont wanna lose motivation :P

Br00klyn 08-30-2004 09:57 PM

Hello..

Well I weighed in today for the first time in 10 days, and I'm down 1.5 lbs. I'm happy with that considering I hadn't gone to the gym in 10 days and I had several pretty bad days for food. But, I'm now right back on track and re-focused... Who knows? I may even still meet my labour day goal.. My goal was to be in the low 240's so I must lose 3 lbs. this week!

lindalu 08-30-2004 10:09 PM

help!

undefined
Quote:

Originally Posted by tolose85
Got a little late start on this posting!
Hey everyone, I am a new poster and since I was last on here, I am totally LOST..everything is different. Can you reply with some suggestions as how to start...and maybe where a "Help" page might be found? I am a mother of 4 with well over 150 pounds to lose...not doing such a good job at whatever it is you call what I am doing. Have regained 13 pounds since beginning to work out in July. I need help in more than one way.
If this is wrong to be replying with requests instead of ideas, I apologize sincerely but I can't figure out where to go or how to start.

You all sound like you are doing a good job...I hope to learn from you all about how to make better choices.

I remained 2 lbs down for the week. Still at 155

I am going to weigh in on Friday this week.. It will be my final report before vacation!!

I won’t be on for a little while starting Saturday Sept 3 when I leave for vacation. I won’t be back around until the following Sunday evening (Sept 12) Soooo… Sarah… don’t forget to keep the thread going while I’m gone. ;)

I am working my butt off this week in anticipation of some leniency while on vacation. I am taking Leslie with me though!! I still plan to do the “walk” as much as possible. I will be walking on the beach and also doing a lot of outdoor activity. We’ll see!!

How’d you do this week???

djs06 08-31-2004 08:05 AM

Well I'm at school finally, so I'm using a different scale (a newer version of the one I have) and I weighed in at 228. I am going to wait until the end of the week because I went out for a "byebye" dinner with my parents last night and had chinese the night before (ewwww). So some of it should be water, I will definitely be fine here eating wise though, and can't wait to start going to the gym!

Congrats to the losers! Ah, do I love to smell the success.

JennasMom 08-31-2004 08:16 AM

I weighed in this week 2 lbs down. It seems like it is going soo slow, but then I look at the numbers and realize I am losing pretty fast. I think my main problem is that I am still fitting comfortably in 20 jeans. I have some 18's that are still too tight. I figured by now I would have gone down a size.

I don't think I will make my labour day goal. We will see next week.

Congrats to you all. Everyone is doing so well.