Weekly Weigh In August 23-29

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Well I hopped on my scale this morning… looked down and rubbed my eyes… hopped off it then back on … I did this 6 more times. It said 226!! I wasn’t sure if I was reading it wrong or step on it differently. I did try moving my feet higher /lower it’s amazing how much one can adjust their feet on a scale. LOL
    I just couldn’t believe it!! I’m so so happy!
    I had been stuck at 229 for 3 weeks! I was trying hard to keep a good attitude. To be honest it was starting to bother me.

Gretchen – You know I thought of you each time my scale said 229. I said to myself it’s just a plateau. When I 1st found 3FC’s I recall reading about you going through yours. You didn’t give up and look at you now!!! You really inspired me to keep going.

Sarah – Your helpful hints with water did wonders. Plus I think the weekly challenge may have kicked that plateau and sent me once more to weight loss.

Elle- What can I say you’ve been there for me every night on yahoo. Encouraging me and giving me advice. I’m really glad you’re my weight loss buddy.

To everyone on else Thanks you’ve made me lol and think.
    You’re ALL so wonderful! Words go beyond describing! HUGZ
    Mez
  • Way to go Mez. Great job.
  • Congrats to all!
    Gretchen.. is it just me or are you losing 1-2 lbs EVERY week? the weight has been just slidding off of you!

I had my 15 week obgyn appt yesterday. I've lost 5 lbs in the past month!! Pregnancy is the best diet of all! I've been trying to eat healthy.. (not always) But I know my meals are smaller. I get full faster.
    The doctor is not worried at all - at this rate.. a 25 lb gain only seems achievalble!!

Dana
  • Great Job Mez!! And to the rest of you losers! Whoo hooow

Dana- I wish the weight was just sliding off me!! I was actually stuck on a 5 week plateau.. I am finally losing again... 15 more to go baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you feeling?? I hope everything is going well for you!! We miss you!
  • WOW!!! Look at all these losses! You are all doing so great.

Dawnayal, I hear you. Don't give up- let us know when you reevaluate. YOu will be fine!

I'm going to wait until Friday to officially weigh in- I've had a reeeeeeeeally bad week, but at least I've gotten to the gym for the most part. I will be releived if I only show a gain of a pound or two, but hopefully by friday i will be back to "normal."
  • Way to go Amy Jo!! I think the week challenge really did good things for us.

Kimberlie, Congrats on your good week!

Mez, I am so happy that you saw a loss this week after your three weeks of being at a standstill. Yeah, it is hard to keep a good attitude when you are doing everything right and nothing is happening. Great job at getting throught it.

Dana, How are you doing? I miss you being around. Great to hear that you are having positive results with your weight right now. I always became a big pig about the 6th month and that is when I really packed on the pounds. Luckily, this past pregnancy gestational diabetes knocked me up side of the head and gave me a reality check. It gave me a huge wake-up call and inspired me to lose this weight after the pregnancy. You are doing just wonderful Dana. You are giving yourself and your baby a great gift by staying healthy.
  • Hi All!! Just thought Id check in. All is well here. Hows everybody else doing??
  • Hello everyone. I am down 2 more this week for a total of 56lbs.
  • Gretchen – Splendid ness!!

Elle – I’m sure once you start school and go to that Free ( lucky you) gym you’ll be fine.

Jennifer – Nice loss

Annie – I can’t wait to hit the teens congratulations on the loss

Sherry – Yup it’s never to late to start.

Sarah – Magnificent 3 lbs loss!!

Dawn – Plateaus (YUCK) stay strong you can ride it out.

Tammy – excellent loss

Amy Jo – Don’t you just love a loss no matter how much it is. Your right it’s not a gain.

Howie – You have such a wonderful outlook. It’s very inspiring! Good Job on the loss.

Celina – You’ll do it!

Kimberlie – Bye bye nasty 1 lbs of fat !!

Dana – Impressive 5lbs loss

djs06 – It’s great you got your workout.

Thanks for your kind words on my loss.
    Mez
  • Had such a great week that it was a little discouraging to hop on the scale and see a .4 lb. loss. At this rate it's definitely going to take another year. Oh, how I wish I'd done this way before I turned 50! A loss is a loss, however, but it's getting so slow now that I've got under 20 to lose.

For those of you on WW, I'm curious if you're going to try the new Core plan. I need to shake things up a bit so I think I'm going for it at least for a couple of weeks.

Congrats to all you incredible losers out there!
  • Hang in there Sheila. It will come off. Sorry it's going so slow for you I know that has to be a pain.
  • Well, it's not my weigh in until Monday, but I hopped on the scale because I felt "light" this morning, and my scale is down 5 pounds, but only down 1 since my last weigh in on here. I had put on 4 pounds in the past weeks. I'm excited to see my "real" weigh in on Monday. Yay for my friend Jen who is making me do a silly diet with her!
  • Good for you SwimGirl. I am glad you are seeing results. I have been driving myself crazy hopping on and off the scale the last couple of weeks. I promised myself this week that I will only weigh once and that is on Thursday. So we will see how good I am at keeping my promise.
  • after my re evaluation of things i'm happy to report i'm down 2.4 for this week... though i weighed a day early.

congrats to all the losers and to the almost losers... keep going, you can do this!
  • Hey Shelia- I am totally with you. It seems like the last 20 are total killer. They say that the last few are the hardest to lose.. I believe it!! Hang in there! I have to tell myself that every single day...