3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   OT: Loosen Up! Fun Questions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/45097-ot-loosen-up-fun-questions.html)

missaprylj 08-14-2004 02:07 PM

OT: Loosen Up! Fun Questions

1) If you could dance one dance perfectly, which dance would you choose?

2) If you could be a guest on any television talk show, which would it be?

3) If you immediately became successful at a different profession, what would you want to do?

missaprylj 08-14-2004 02:11 PM

1) If you could dance one dance perfectly, which dance would you choose? The Flamenco

2) If you could be a guest on any television talk show, which would it be? Late Night With Conan O'Brien

3) If you immediately became successful at a different profession, what would you want to do? A doctor on the coat-tails of a cure for lupus.

boiaby 08-14-2004 03:04 PM

Swing dancing, looks fun!

I'd be a guest on Oprah, but I'd like to go see Dr. Phil

3) If you immediately became successful at a different profession, what would you want to do?

If I had the voice I'd be a singer in a heartbeat.

Inca's Momma 08-14-2004 03:43 PM

1) If you could dance one dance perfectly, which dance would you choose? THe Lambada :D

2) If you could be a guest on any television talk show, which would it be? I love me some Oprah, but not because of Dr. Phil :dz:

3) If you immediately became successful at a different profession, what would you want to do? I would want to be an actress (I'd prefer to be a Nicole Kidman, but I'd probably be the next Chevy Chase)

Jennelle 08-14-2004 06:05 PM

the tango

Like Apryl, I choose Conan! I cannot tell you WHAT it is about that man, but I've had a crush on him for the longest time! :love: I think it might be the red hair.

Promise not to laugh? A world-champion figure skater. Seriously. It would have to be one **** of a miracle, though, because I can barely even stand up in ice skates! :lol:

FindingJackie 08-14-2004 09:28 PM

Belly Dancing (Egyptian and Turkish styles) :devil:

I would have loved to be on Arensio Hall. Since he's not around, I guess Oprah.

Writer

rainnie76 08-14-2004 09:38 PM

I think the tango

Definitely David Letterman. I have this thing for him, don't ask me why, I just do. :)

Definitely an actress.

dolcegirl 08-14-2004 09:46 PM

1) I wish I could hip-hop - whenever I hear funky music, I secretly hip-hop on the inside and wish I could let go of my inhibitions and do it for real.

2) Hands down, it would be Conan (I also have a crush; humor is hot!).

3) Graphic art.

343/324/160

In the long run, you only hit what you aim at. -Thoreau

Raelynn 08-15-2004 02:01 AM

Swing Dancing

Dr Phil - I love that guy

I'd be a singer

Br00klyn 08-15-2004 03:23 PM

--> Belly Dancing probably...

--> It's a toss up between Dr. Phil and Oprah, i'll wait and see who calls ;)

--> Actress for sure. Maybe a Soap Opera star on General Hospital. :lol:

howie6267 08-15-2004 07:05 PM

Swing dance. I love big band music.

Oprah for the one reason of having lost all my weight and getting to be on her weight loss success show. If it were not for that Jay Leno.

A successful artist doing Iron work. I love watching someone make metal into art.

rochemist 08-16-2004 09:28 AM

The dance of the 7 Veils ;) :devil: :lol:
What do you mean all the dancing I do is perfect! :lol:

Oprah, all the other ones have no class.

I would love to be a writer or something with pubic speaking (As Jillegal pointed out I am made for the Vagina Monolougues :lol: , thats public speaking ! )

Chris :angel:

barbygirl43 08-19-2004 03:25 PM

1) If you could dance one dance perfectly, which dance would you choose? ballroom dancing

2) If you could be a guest on any television talk show, which would it be? dr. phil

3) If you immediately became successful at a different profession, what would you want to do. movie directing

LakeGirl 08-25-2004 04:45 PM

My answers

1) If you could dance one dance perfectly, which dance would you choose? Country line dancing

2) If you could be a guest on any television talk show, which would it be? Oprah all the way!

3) If you immediately became successful at a different profession, what would you want to do? A best selling novelist.

Annie-Rose 08-25-2004 04:55 PM

My Answers

Belly Dancing!!!!!

Jonathan Ross - He's on in the U.K and he's clever and funny!

A holiday resort tester and/or person in charge of massaging the U.K swim team :p - it would be a tough job but I would be willing to make the sacrifice!!!