3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I'm back (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/44733-im-back.html)

NYCchik 08-08-2004 03:54 AM

I'm back

Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in and say hi, I'm back from my vacation in vermont with a day trip to montreal, canada. It was beautiful and I also had my birthday while I was there. lol, so, let's just say I backtracked a little, but I planned on it and now I'm raring to go back the right direction. lol, but the poundage did go up a little and I've got lots of plans to get it back down again! I gained four pounds during a vacation and a birthday, so it wasn't too bad. But it wasn't good either. Well, I wanted to say hi and update to everyone! I'll be seeing you all!!

~ALison~

mezmerize 08-08-2004 04:30 AM

Welcome back Alison and Happy Belated B-Day!
I bet you had a wonderful time. 4 lbs. wasn't so bad and you did plan so I'm sure you will be back on track.
Mez

artist 08-08-2004 06:18 AM

Welcome back, and happy birthday!

Don't worry about that gain - just get right back on track, and it will be gone in no time.....I put on 2lbs on vacation, and lost it my first week back....you can do it!

tolose85 08-08-2004 10:18 AM

Welcome back! Great to have you back on board! We'll be rooting for you and Looking forward to your next weigh in.. I am sure you'll be down those lbs... in no time!

Br00klyn 08-08-2004 12:19 PM

Welcome Back! :wave:

Don't worry about the 4 lbs hun, you were on vacation! It happens and its life.. It'll come off in no time back on plan! :D

teapotdynamo 08-08-2004 02:41 PM

Welcome back, Alison! Like everybody said, don't worry too much about the four pounds. In fact, sometimes I find that dieting is easier for a short while after a splurge because it jumpstarts your metabolism!

Your profile says you're moving to NYC -- when is that? I live there now! Maybe I'll see you around the gym once you get here. :D

Jen

missaprylj 08-08-2004 03:22 PM

Welcome back! Jump right back in, the pounds will fall off if you're motivated enough.

NYCchik 08-09-2004 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teapotdynamo
Your profile says you're moving to NYC -- when is that? I live there now! Maybe I'll see you around the gym once you get here. :D

Jen

I'm actually leaving on August 28th and moving into a dorm on third ave, by union square :)

SuchAPrettyFace 08-09-2004 03:39 AM

Welcome back!!!!!!! :cheers:

teapotdynamo 08-10-2004 10:31 AM

Quote:

I'm actually leaving on August 28th and moving into a dorm on third ave, by union square
Very cool! I live on 29th between second and third. We'll practically be neighbors :).

Good luck to you, and fell free to PM me if you need any New York advice!

djs06 08-10-2004 10:59 AM

Glad to see you back, and good luck with moving in