I've lost 50 pounds!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Well, it's official. I have hit the 50 pound mark, and I'm so happy about it I thought I'd share the good news here with you guys! I almost feel a little silly, because I posted the 49 pound loss on our Weekly Weigh-In thread...but not silly enough to prevent me from making my big official announcement here! I just think it's kind of a milestone, and I am so excited!!! (I love you guys!)
  • Way to go Sarah ~ great job.
  • CONGRATULATIONS SARAH

I am SO happy for you!
  • Oh Sarah-- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so AMAZING!! Just 5 months, and look at your results, well I must say that Im very proud of you!! It really makes me realize how much Ive been farting around with this, so today I'm back on completly. Thank you for being such an inspiration!!
  • Absolutely brilliant!! You've done an amazing job and should be very, very proud. Thanks also for being a great source of motivation for the rest of us, like Amy Jo, I've been farting around with this too and I've got a long ways to go if I want to catch up to your success.
  • To fully realize your feat, you can go to the supermarket and place 50lbs. of butter in your cart and then stand back and look at what 50lbs. of fat actually looks like. Sure, you'll get a few stares, but that didn't bother me.

Nice going, hitting a milestone like that, especially after suffering through a nasty plateau.
  • WOW SARAH!! amazing!! congratulations.. I'm sooo proud of you!
  • Congrats on losing 50 pounds!! Sounds like you worked your butt off (literally!) to do it! Keep it up!
  • Congratulations, I hope to be there with you soon. (9 lbs to go)
  • Go Saraha!

Chris
  • Oh Sarah! I'm soooo happy for you! WAY TO GO!!

Congratulations! You must feel great right now!
  • woohoo

i've said it before but it's sooooo worth saying again
    way to go sarah!!! that is wonderful and you are wonderful.
  • CONGRATULATIONS, STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've done a brilliant job, and I hope that you're finding a great way to celebrate, and treat yourself.

WAY TO GO, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CONGRATS SARAH!

Hitting the 50 lbs mark is a HUGE accomplishment. You must be feeling so great. I know when I reached that point I was so proud of myself for finally sticking with it and made me realize that I could really get to my goals. I'm sure you feel the same way. I'm thrilled for you.
  • WOW that is wonderful, all of you guys are so inspiring it makes it easier to say on track. Congratulations on the 50lbs!!