Alberta Get-Together - This weekend... For Me & Raelynn at least..

• Well folks... From all the great experiences you've had from meeting, and the US meetings you have planned... Raelynn and I are going to meet this weekend!

We're only a 3 hour drive from each other... and have been talking for awhile so we're gonna do it... Not to mention, I have to meet this fine lady before we shop until we drop at West Edmonton Mall next year and before we're sexy mama's on the beach in bikini's next summer...

Don't worry, we won't have too much fun and we'll be sure to give the updates!

Now we get to be cool too... hehe
  • I'm so excited Celina! I will definitely be bringing my digicam to get a photo of us for everyone to see And for sure, looking forward to the bikini shopping spree!
  • have a fun time you too!!!

and once again.. sorry about the Stanley Cup.

Happy Canada Day!!!!!!!!!

Dana
    - a fellow canuck living stateside-
  • Well, too cool!! That is great!! Have a wonderful time and be sure to share the details and some pics!!!
  • It is cool how this board has brought people together. Have a great time and bring back pics to share and tell us all about it. I'm excited for you both.

Gayle
  • Have a great trip. take lots of pics
  • Celina and Raelynn, you two have a great weekend. It sounds like alot of fun.
  • That sounds like mucho fun! Have a great time.. And we expect a full report!
  • Thanks guys! I'm soooo excited.. just finalized the plans and its a for sure go! Don't worry, we'll provide a full report... and some pictures!
  • Raelynn - Make sure to remember the camera!

I'm leaving right after work tomorrow to drive up, so ladies - it looks like we're meeting for lunch on Saturday (healthy of course) - Full report back on Sunday!
  • I will not forget my camera. I'm a photography nut, so my camera is with me almost all the time I can't wait!!
  • I'm so jealous! We want to see pics!