3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   chicago was THE BEST!!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/42645-chicago-best.html)

jiffypop 06-27-2004 07:04 PM

chicago was THE BEST!!!!

and the stories will unfold over the next couple of days as people get back to their normal lives.

it felt as if we've known each other FOREVER. lots and LOTS of talking,. and laughing. and walking. and good food [yes, there was good food!!!]

and we even hit the gym [and forgot to take pics!!!]

sandi's pics never do her justice... she's gorgeous... jilleagle is warm. charming. lovely. smart. and beverly is elegant [oh stop blushing!] and SO KIND!!!!

<sigh> i'd do it again in a heartbeat.

more later. gotta start the third load of laundry and get alzheimers mom fed.

Br00klyn 06-27-2004 07:25 PM

I'm sooooo glad you ladies had such a good time! :)

Can't wait to hear all about it and see some pictures!

Welcome back!

Jennelle 06-27-2004 08:14 PM

I'm jealous! I can't wait to hear all about it, though.

Sheila53 06-27-2004 09:12 PM

All right!! I just knew it would be spectacular. Can't wait to hear all the stories and see pictures.

Jenaya 06-27-2004 09:42 PM

Envy, pure envy! Glad you had a wonderful time, wished I could have been there.

Jenaya

Sandi 06-27-2004 10:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi!!! Just checking in!!!! Got home a few hours ago!

Wow! What a great time we had!! I can honestly say it was the perfect weekend. They are truley 3 amazing women!!!!

Jiff - Your making me blush!!!

I have tons of pics - but I need to sort through them - but here is us before we went on the boat cruise - just sort of a teaser...more to come!!!

I will post "details" soon. Jill won't be checking in until Late Tuesday or Wednesday - she's still on Holiday!!!

I will need several days to recover as we walked EVERYWHERE and hit the gym too!! I ache - really - I ache bad!!!

jiffypop 06-27-2004 11:07 PM

geeeezzzzzzz.... maybe i shouldn't have worn so much WHITE on saturday.... but i felt CUTE!!! oh well...

sandi... ibuprofen???? take it. and maybe you can find a masseuse???? :devil:

boiaby 06-28-2004 07:45 AM

Hi all! What a perfect weekend! I couldn't have asked for better weather or a more wonderful group of women to spend it with. You ARE cute Jiff (and I was paying attention, I promise! ;) ) I am so grateful that I had the chance to get to know these beautiful, insightful, hilariously funny women in person.

Now I think I need a vacation from my vacation, I ache everywhere too! :dizzy: Well, I'm off to work, I just wanted to check in quickly this morning before I had to go. More later! :D

Beverly

Charbar 06-28-2004 08:01 AM

wow!!! your trip sounds amazing!!! I agree with Jenaya.. pure Envy!!

But we still want more details!!

Jillegal 06-28-2004 08:41 AM

Hi, just checking in for a moment (my friend's grumbling that she didn't invite me to Ohio just so I could go online!)

I fully intend to write a long-winded report about the windy city as soon as I get home. For now, I just have time to say thank you to "zee gurls" for providing me with a weekend I'll cherish forever. The weather was great, the city was awesome and the company was utterly amazing. I still can't believe we crammed so much activity into one weekend...and yes, I'm sore too! Ain't life grand??

glynne 06-28-2004 09:15 AM

I kept thinking of you all off and on during the weekend. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.

Gayle

barbygirl43 06-28-2004 11:16 AM

Glad to hear ya'll had a great time. Can't wait for the rest of the story and more pics. :)

Amanda Panda 06-28-2004 12:50 PM

It sounds like you had a fab time!

Maybe as an added bonus you'll all have lost some pounds aswell, if your aches and pains are anything to go by!

I'd love to hear more about it!

Love Amanda x

lessofsarahtolove 06-28-2004 12:59 PM

What a great photo!! It's so great to see actual, live PEOPLE from this forum TOGETHER IN PERSON! It sounds like each of you had a blast and were really able to connect with one another on a different level, and that's just awesome! YAY YOU GUYS!! :dance:

I can't wait to hear more about it and see more great pic's!

tolose85 06-28-2004 01:34 PM

I can't wait to see more pictures.. You are a very lovely bunch of ladies! :)