3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Hi all Newbie here (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/41296-hi-all-newbie-here.html)

Safora 05-28-2004 07:43 PM

Hi all Newbie here

My name is Victoria and I am pretty new here. I posted a few times about a year ago but never really stuck with it. I am hoping that being involved with this group will help me stay on track. I will post my profile soon but I just wanted to say hi for now :D

Jennelle 05-28-2004 07:52 PM

Cute dog! :) Welcome to our group.

artist 05-29-2004 04:19 AM

Welcome, Victoria. Do stick around......its a very motivating and supportive group, and it really helps to share our experiences along the way....look forward to reading your posts!

lessofsarahtolove 05-29-2004 11:24 PM

Welcome, Victoria!

Hey there, Victoria -- welcome to the group! :wave: It's great to have you join us. I know you'll find here plenty of support and positivity, and you just can't have enough of that when you're working to enact powerful change in your life. Make sure you read and post often; that has really helped me to stay on track. The folks here at 100+ are so wonderful and so supportive....it's such a gift. :goodvibes

JensHere 05-30-2004 07:17 AM

Hi Victoria,

I am new here as well! Looking forward to learning more about you! We have made the first step by reaching out. Let's step out together!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jen

Tammy32 05-30-2004 11:39 AM

Welcome Victoria and Jen. :grouphug: You are taking a great step by posting here. We have tons of support and motivation to offer. :cheer:

missaprylj 05-30-2004 12:30 PM

Hey Victoria! (What a beautiful name, by the way!)

Welcome welcome welcome! The more the merrier here, honestly. This is a great place, a true gem of the internet. Post often, jump right in! :D:D:D

tolose85 05-30-2004 10:05 PM

Hi Victoria! Welcome and jump on in. This is the place to be for support and motivation~ This is a wonderful group. Welcome again! and Good Luck!

Amanda Panda 05-31-2004 12:41 PM

Hi Victoria and welcome to the 100lb club!

I've just read your profile, and I'd like to say that I completely understand about being scared. I actually think that fear will be a really positive thing for you - it is a great motivator!

I gave up smoking 6 months ago because I was scared for my health - I was terrified of getting some horrible cancer and having to have my voicebox removed or something. The thing is, I used that fear as my motivation - i looked at loads of cancer websites and looked at statistics related to smoking and cancer - and guess what? I successfully gave up smoking on my first attempt! So I say embrace your fear! :)

It's a bit harder with dieting, as we can't quit food altogether - but it can be done! look at the successes on this forum - these people were scared too - and turned their fear into POSITIVE ACTION!

Sorry, I've gone off on one a bit!

stick with us and you'll be fine!

Love Amanda x

PS: Cute dog and username! What exactly happens at a 'pug party'? :lol:

Zoesmama 05-31-2004 12:50 PM

Welcome. I'm new too though.

:)

Cute dog. I wanna get a puppy my daughter loves dogs. She giggles when they come in and give her kisses. MIL has a dog but the dog won't come near her, they have her so spoiled.

nelie 05-31-2004 01:52 PM

Welcome Victoria,

I read your profile and I definitely understand. I didn't weigh myself for a long time, then a few years ago I did and saw the scale hit 364. I was scared and imagined myself creeping to 400, that is when I decided I needed to keep better track of my weight and start working on myself. Even though I am only 20 lbs below that point now, it is something that has kept me from gaining the weight back completely. I am restarting yet again, but I have never given up on myself. You can do it, we all can do it, it just may take some time.

Reaferg 05-31-2004 03:37 PM

Hi Victoria

I just want to welcome you. I'm new here too. So lets enjoy the ride

Sheila53 05-31-2004 04:27 PM

Welcome, Victoria! Love the pug!

Sandi 05-31-2004 11:52 PM

:flow2: :wave: WELCOME!!!! :wave: :flow2:

Look at all the newbies!! How cool is this!?!?! Welcome!! We are glad to have you!! Please feel free to jump right in on any of the threads!! Maybe try one of our challenges!

howie6267 06-01-2004 12:09 PM

Welcome Victoria, you came to the right place.