Nearly in VFT

• well i'm only 5'bs over my lowest ever weight which was 227lb. still shown on my stats didn't want to change it was to depressing. so here i am i dropped from 248 to 232 in the blink of an eye. and well only a few more stubborn pounds to go then VFT baby wooooooo!!!!. the last time i weight under 227 i was about 15. i'm still hoping to hit 15 stone. which is 210 then i'm ll access whether i can go much lower my trainer says i'm about 33lb over weight. which would put me by about the weight of a Snickers bar into Onderland. my new targets this year are i have 12 months to get fit enough to complete the half marathon. in under 2hrs 15mins. and to drop below 210 not totally unrealistic but will require an obscene amout of hard work.
  • You have done wonderfully ~ you are almost there!! Way to go!!

Gayle
  • Great job Si - I'm excited for you!
  • Wow!
  • That is so awesome Si!!
  • Congrats Si!
  • Okay...it took me an entire day to figure out that "VFT" is short for "Virgin Fat Territory"... sheesh. I can be so slow!
  • thanks for figutring it out, jennelle!!! i couldn't.. just couldn't!!!

congratulations, si!!!! you really are doing well here.
  • Yes, VFT, took me a minute too!! Great Job!!
  • That is so cool Si. Now the VFT thing how does that work? Is that your lowest adult weight? If so I have 94 lbs to go. Just watch the beer and pizza and you will be there in no time.
  • CONGRATS !!