Chicago get-together

• It's getting close. 5 1/2 weeks until we meet!!! Yahhhh!! I am soooo excited.

Ok - do we have any last minute additions or subtractions???

This is who I think is coming...

Sheila53 & Sheila's DH
    rochemist
    jiffypop
    JacobsMommy
    Jillegal
    matt_H
    boiaby (Are you still coming??)

Any one else coming????????
  • I'm coming!! Plane ticket has been bought and hotel room reserved. I need to post my flight info to see if anyone else will be at the airport at the same time as me. Are any of our newer folks planning on coming? The more the merrier! I hate that Holly can't come, I was really looking forward to meeting her in person. But maybe she'll be able to come another time if we make this an annual thing.

Beverly
  • just made my hotel reservations... gotta do the plane reservations...
  • Send you flight/arrival plans to me and I will compile them and send them out via e-mail to everyone - that way we'll all have everyone's itn. I'll also include things like cell phone numbers and stuff so we have it for the weekend.
  • I still haven't found a dang home health aide. I can't believe it! I even tried the nursing school suggestion, but not a single call.

So, right at this moment, we can't come because I can't leave my Dad. I will wait and see if anyone calls, but I've exhausted all my resources. I'm almost to the point of calling my sister (definitely a last resort), but I already know she won't do it. I just can't believe this happened.
  • i'll miss you guys!

hey, wouldn't SUNNY CALIFORNIA be a great place for the next one??? everyone wants to come to california, right?