3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly Weigh In - 5/10 - 5/16 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/40450-weekly-weigh-5-10-5-16-a.html)

Sandi 05-10-2004 09:33 AM

Weekly Weigh In - 5/10 - 5/16

Ok, so I weighed in today at 303. I don't really know why the number is so high - I was 296.5 just last Tuesday. I don't think I gained 6.5 pounds in 6 days. It might be water retention - or maybe Tuesday was a false read.

ANYWAY...today I start again at 303.5

tolose85 05-10-2004 02:20 PM

I lost 2 lbs. this week puts me at 36lb loss to date.

barbygirl43 05-10-2004 04:02 PM

3 lb loss for me and 1 inch. I guess I'm in a lose 3 lbs. one week and none the next. It still averages out to 1 1/2 lbs. a week.

WTG Gretchen.

Sandi, don't worry it will all be coming off soon and before long you'll be looking back on that number thinking "wow, I've come so far. :)"

Ivanna B. Skinny 05-10-2004 09:03 PM

I didnt loose any this week...but I didnt gain any either, Thank the Lord!

LesnarsTXF5Diva 05-10-2004 10:36 PM

God you guys, I never thought I'd make it this far. As of this morning, I weigh 189 :strong: I graduate from cosmetology school at the end of next month, I am so excited. Keep up with the weight loss everyone, sounds like we're all doing really well ;)

Tammy32 05-10-2004 11:13 PM

I had to see the doc today, so I weighed a day early. I am down 2 more pounds. Wish I could be happier but emotionally I think I am falling apart.

Gretchen, Nice job!! I can't wait to be under 200 pounds..I am jealous!

Dawnyal, Great weight loss for the week!! It might be going slowly but it is definately great progress!

Amy Jo, It's great that you maintained!! I have the same mindset as you do..I would rather maintain than gain any day.

Diva, You are doing awesome and then some!! Keep up the fantastic work! A big Congratulations on your upcoming graduation from Cosmetology school.

Sandi, I hope your fresh start is going well. Sometimes just getting started again is the hardest battle to conquer.

SuchAPrettyFace 05-11-2004 02:27 AM

284 today :ink:

looosingit 05-11-2004 11:14 AM

SAPF - 2#s is nothing! No terrible piggy pictures....You have had a rough week. You need to take it easy on yourself girl! You'll be back on track in no time.

Tammy - Are you OK? Why do you say you're falling apart emotionally? I hope that everything is alright....let us know if there is any support we can offer you.

Lesnars - Congrats! Big success!You must be so proud of how far you have come! Weight-wise and with school!

Amy-Jo, WTG on all of the exercise yesterday!

Congrats to all of the other "loosers" & maintainers this week!

I lost 2#s last week. Hooray!

tolose85 05-11-2004 10:08 PM

Congratulations to all the losers! It is so awesome!

Tammy.. is there any support we can offer you? We're all here for you... Anything you need babe! You are doing a great great great job! Keep it up. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on just let me know. I am a really good listener... :) You have been so kind and supportive to all of us.. It's the least we could do!

Take care! Congratulations again to this big bunch of losers! he he I love sayin' that!

SuchAPrettyFace 05-12-2004 02:54 AM

Kris, you always know the right thing to say. I love that about you!!! I danced for about 2 hours in a hot steamy nightclub Saturday, so I was sure I would've lost.

Tammy, we are always here for one another, be it good or bad. If you don't want to share w/us it's ok, but know that if you do we are here. :) *hug*

Also, congrats to all the losers! I hope to join you next week!

artist 05-12-2004 04:35 AM

Okay, so I gained a pound this week. I stuck to my eating plan, exercised more than I usually do, and (mostly) drank my water....so I am totally ignoring this result, and putting it down to the Mysteries of The Scale.....and I am just going to carry on doing what I need to do....

Do I get points for having such a grown up attitude, LOL?

Charbar 05-12-2004 07:32 AM

wow.. you guys just rock..
I am the same.. and I know why! :(

gonzostar 05-12-2004 10:49 AM

down one from last week, still up two from 180. argh!

chequitagirl 05-12-2004 10:59 AM

CONGRATS to all the losers. you guys are doing awesome. i am down another 2 lbs. and that puts me at a total of 63 lbs. loss to date. you all keep up the great work.

Tammy32 05-12-2004 11:15 AM

Sapf, You just had an off week. You will loose those two pounds in no time! Don't let it discourage you. I am sure next week you will be joining the group of losers.

Kris, Good for you on your loss of 2 pounds!! Keep it up!

Claire, I love your attitude!! It's great that you are not taking your oh so slight gain and getting bummed about it.

SD, you maintained. Good job!

Holly, You are getting there! Congrats on your loss. Don't let it get you down to much. You have come so far already.

My week started off horrible because it appeared that my ex-husband was going to try to skip on paying child support. I don't know why I did not think of it sooner but yesterday I called the district court to find out. He did pay it it was just taking the mail awhile to get it through. He has not come around for 6 years to see my daughter and a few months ago he thought he could just walk back in her life and take her for the summer. She was 2 when he left and he has not seen her since. She does not remember this man at all. I am having to fight with him in court to try to get him to come to my state for visitation until he gets to know her again. It is just stressful. But, I will not let my daughter go with a man who is a total stranger. I know that this will eventually get solved, but I really worry about it. It scares me to death to think that a judge might order me to let her go for the summer with this man all the away across the country. I think that is what bothers me the most. Thanks you guys for listening.