Tomorrow Is NEW

• Well--

I was too "tired" for my wkout this morning and slept. (Goal 35 min)

Then, I ate 2458 (give or take a few) calories today. (Goal 1800)

And I believe I drank... 32 oz of water. (Goal 80oz)

Let's just say, "bad day," and move on, OK?

I was just hoping that telling you guys would help me make it *NOT* turn into another 2 months of these "bad days" for me like earlier this year.

I promise you all TOMORROW IS NEW. Anyone thinking like-minded?
  • I'm with ya lady.. I've had a bad few days as I'm just getting over the stomach flu! The key is not letting those 1 or 2 bad days to turn into months, just pick right back up where you started!

Hugs,
  • Yes, tomorrow is a new day. My day was just crummy in other ways besides food. I went to the doc and she put me on prednisone which has some nasty side affects including WEIGHT GAIN. I am not a happy camper. I hope tomorrow will bring on a much improved attitude for me. Right now my attitude just blows. Compounded by the fact that when I weighed today I was up a pound. I think that has alot to do with the fact that I am having my period and am retaining some fluid. Still, that put me in a bad mood. I have exercised and watched my diet closely the past week so that is all I can chalk it up to. I don't know.
  • it's ok!!
    it's ok as good as i try to be, i have slipped a little over the last week. you just have to pick yourself up, brush yourself off and get back in the saddle again read my sig, those are the words i have to live by everyday or i end up slipping everyday. you can do this, hon.

cheers,
    samantha
  • You've accounted for yourself and are ready to move forward. I have every faith in you that you will do well tomorrow.

as for me, we had a barbecue last Saturday and I planned on eating what I wanted plus a few beers. My fear was that sunday I would have that same "I can eat what I want mentality" but you know what? I measured/counted every bite I ate that day. I did go over by 4 points on Sunday but I didn't beat myself up and have been eating totally OP ever since.
  • Same thing happened to me last night. I did good all day long and at the end of my day I ran into a load of stress and wiped it away with food when I got home. I went to bed thinking I will get back on track the next day and I did. I think that's what counts. We all, at some point, are going to run into problems on this journey. It's if you can pick yourself back up after the fall that's the real challenge.

Don't EVER give up!
  • Apryl- that is God's grace not just the next day, the next minute, the next hour. So yes move on and continue to learn. You are loved

Chris