If I am scarce...

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • in the upcoming weeks, I just wanted you all to know that my Dad is very ill and we fear that he doesn't have that much more time with us. I may be around, but I may not.

If you need me, please PM me. I will get that the quickest.

Thanks!!
  • Aw, Sandi, I'm so sorry. Your father -- and your family -- will be in my prayers.
  • You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers, Sandi. *hugs*
  • I'm sorry to hear that, Sandi. Know that you are in our thoughts.
  • Oh Sandi, I'm so sorry to hear about your father. Go, be with him and enjoy your time. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Beverly
  • I'm sorry to hear about your father. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.
    Melissa
  • Sandi.. Be with your Dad! Treasure this time. You are in my prayers.

Dana
  • Sandi,

So sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Gayle
  • My thoughts are with you and your family!

Take Care,
    Celina
  • sandi, you and your family are in my prayers. if you need us you know where we are.
  • I'm so sorry to hear about your dad.
  • We'll be thinking about you! Take care of yourself & your family....Please let me know if there is anything that I can do...
  • Aw, that's tough Sandi...thinking about you and hoping for the best. Take care
  • Oh, Sandi, I am sorry to hear about your Dad. My heart goes out to you and your family, take care of all! You will be in my prayers.

Jenaya
  • Sandi, I'm so sorry . . .

Here's a verse for you that came to my mind, from Isaiah 26:3-4

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord is the Rock Eternal."

Sending love, prayers, & peace. . .