How are...Where are?

• So in thinking about some of our MIA members there is and has been missing for awhile Jennifer and BethAnne...

But where is Mthrgoos68???

Suzie76 - How are you? Last time you checked in you were headed for a major lifechange, how's that going??

Si - How is your Dad? How are you??

KnCmamma - I know you had posted that you were in a bad place with your husband. How are you doing?

Who else is missing??
  • Denise
    synger
    kittymilk
  • Mthrgoos68 is doing just fine and no, she hasn't deserted us for exciting new sites (like "sexyyounggrandmas.com"), she's just going through some major life changes right now that are keeping her extremely busy. She's been well warned not to stay away for too long though, because we need wonderful sources of inspiration like her for sure!

She told me to let everyone know she's thinking of us and cheering us on (mentally if not physically). I'm sure everyone here wishes the best for her too as she embarks on many adventures, including impending grandmotherhood come fall (yet she sounds like a teenager on the phone), pulling a reverse "Dorothy" (leaving Kansas to go back home to California), embarking on a new career (wonder if that job she had at Disneyland as a teenager is still open), and just the overwhelming undertaking of packing up her brood (a bevy of kids, a dog, a hamster and the latest addition to the family, a python!!) and heading across the country to start over. YOU GO GIRL!! Yes, but hurry up and get settled down and back here pronto - we miss you!!
  • Woah! Who knew that Mothergoose had so much going on. I guess that we can forgive her for not showing her face in these parts and sharing her inspiration and wisdom for the time being. I sure do miss her, though! Wish you all the best on all your new changes Mothergoose....looking forward to hearing from you on the site, once things settle down a bit for you. Take care of yourself!
  • Wow! Mother Goose has really had some life changes lately. Please wish her the best from me, and I'm sure from all of us.

And we know the impending wedding is taking all of JML's time. Can't wait until the big day, and she dang well better post a few pics, right?!

Have we seen Irishwings in a while? I may have missed a few posts.

Also, what about BethAnne?
  • Yeah, I really miss MthrGoos.

BA, Slimdown, has jiffypop posted recently?

Si... JML

All ya'll!!!! We MISS YOU!!!!
  • Awwww, you guys are so nice. . .I'm still here. My computer modem is non functional at home, and so I have to sneak in a little time to come here when I 'm at work, but it's hard!

Thanks for asking about me though, I really appreciate it! Hugs!
  • BA is still alive and thriving apparently. If you check out the following web address you'll see pics of her and her hubby www.newhopemusic.com/friends.htm