"Body" Role-Model?

• Any famous people you draw inspiration from in this journey?

Well, does anyone here watch Real World/Road Rules Challenge : Inferno (or I guess used to watch Road Rules) and you know Holly from RR Latin America? OMG, she's so fit, I want to look like her someday!!! She's realistic and really fit, makes me want to work hard.
  • I've always wanted Linda Hamilton's arms in Terminator 2. And I would love to look as fit as Alicia from Survivor. Does she count as a famous person??
  • Xena Warrior Princess....

• I can't compare myself to anyone else - it makes me obsessive and mental. I just want to be the very best me I can be.
  • Since I see Alicia every week - she is my "I wish" body of the moment.
  • For me it's Oprah. She's struggled with her weight forever, and I can relate to that. I think she's looking fabulous at 50.
  • OMG, Apryl you are scaring me...I was thinking the same thing...and was gonna post the same exact question...weird eh?

First off, Jennelle you and I seem to have similar issues with compulsiveness, obsessiveness, etc....so I can totally relate to you not wanting to compare yourself to anyone else. But for me...I look at it as more as a tool...and make it use for me not against me. I use these icons as someone I want to be just like....only better, because it is me

Anyhoo....Since I am a very visual person....this is a big part of my success (not just with weight loss...) In my journal I cute out pictures of models all the time. But, I ususally cut off there heads...so I can mentally insert my head there..LOL

So, with that being said, here is my list.....and some I chose because I like their body shapes, some I chose because I like there tenacity, some I chose because I like their sassiness, and others because I want their success. I am a firm beleiver that positive breed positive...so that is why I srround myself with the following images, music etc.

Brittney Spears
    Jennifer Lopez
    Pamela Anderson
    Nora Jones
    Oprah Whinfrey
    Madonna
    Missy Elliot
    Janet Jackson
    Hilary Clinton (I don't particularly agree with her political views, but I like her because she is a successful lawyer, who is a good writer, stood by her man, a mom, and is successful with or without Bill)
    Marilyn Monroe (I look like her, when I was at goal weight)
    Betty Boop

hmmmm...I know there is more, but that is all I can think of right now!!!!!