Old 04-05-2004, 01:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Default Another clothing question

Have you ever noticed that one outfit, shirt, pant, whatever that when you aren't losing weight or gaining you may think it looks horrible and like crap on you, yet if you are losing weight then all of a sudden, that bulge in the middle that is sticking out farther than the boobs in it doesn't seem that bad after all?

I only say this because mom bought me this cute white almost eyelet looking sleeveless shirt for my birthday last year and I remember trying to wear it once and took it back off because my belly pooched out too much. Now I'm wearing it today and it fits about the same as it did last year and all of a sudden I think of it as being cute.

I may even take a picture of it to show you.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 01:10 PM   #2  

I understand exactly what you are saying! For me it wasn't just that... It's been a complete change. I don't mind being fat right now. It's almost like I borrowed this body for awhile while I'm looking for the new one. I hear myself broadcasting what I weigh for anyone who asks. I'm not afraid of being fat anymore because I'm not going to be fat for long! Don't get me wrong I care about what I look like but I don't mind if I have a bulge here or there. I like to see the changes my body is making.

Misty
misty1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 06:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I totally agree with you on that one. I too find myself telling people how much I weigh. I agree that I won't be this weight EVER AGAIN and it will be cool to one day say I lost 150 pounds.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote