New Person Jumpin In

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello to all the wonderful and motivating ladies that post in this club. I have been floating around here for about a month debating on where and when and what I should post with no result. So, here I am starting my own thread (I just jumped right in ).

Here's my story in a nutshell:

I'm 24 years old and I'm ready to change my life and make better choices. I am following weight watchers, however, I'm doing it on my own this time, I have all the information anyways, why pay for it AGAIN
    As for excercise I'm going to do the jazzercise thing. It's cheaper than a gym membership, I can go as often as I want and it's FUN!

My Goal: ONEderland in ONE year that's 82.5 pounds

I CAN DO IT!!
  • what a great positive attitude! welcome

Dana
  • Welcome to our group!!! Glad to have you!!!!
  • wow!!!! we LOVE motivated people!!!! helps us stay on top of things.

glad to have you around.. some of the wisest people hang out here [even though SOME OF US insist on playing rugby for heavens sake!!!!]
  • Welcome!!! Your plan sounds like a good one. Post early, post often!!
  • Welcome! Hope to see you post often.
  • Love the quote!
  • Hi and welcome. I too am following the weight watchers from home and using some of Dr. Phil's keys (I'm not ready to give up all my yummy foods yet )
  • Welcome! I just joined here again, the key is to post and check in here often. Its great motivation and keeps a constant reminder of why you're here and what you're doing... Easier not to fall off track that way... Good Luck to you!

We can do it together... Let's get in control and start looking like how we feel on the inside..

Celina
  • Thanks everybody, I have never felt so welcomed. The support here gives me the strength to make the right decisions everyday.
  • Wow...look at you all! You guys are an inspiration.

I'm at the start of my 100 lb journey. I've started a number of times before, but thus far I've really stuck with it this time. I joined a gym and have been cross training with aerobics and nautilus strength training. I go 3-4 times per week and have recently (after 6 weeks now) been able to really up the aerobics portion much more so than when I started. My weight isn;t going fast, but I've lost inches, so I may be putting on muscle rather than regaining. Of course, right now I'm retaining fluid to beat the band, so I can't really count on anything the scale tells me for a few days.

At any rate, I wanted to introduce myself and am hoping I'll fit in with you all.
  • Welcome, welcome, welcome....!!!!!
  • the ******* isn't getting you down??? i can't remember my latin for anything...

welcome frop!!!! it's nice to have you here...
  • Welcome!!!!
  • Illegitimus...
    If I remember correctly, it's "Don't let the *******s get you down"!!