Weekly weigh in March 14th - March 21st!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • O.k.....the results are in.....

down another 4 sticks of butter....so, I will take it!

monthly mesurements revealed.....another 12. 5 inch loss, from last month...

Wohoo.....and how about everyone elses weekly successess (is that even a word??)?
  • No success. Freaking plateau.
  • Down another pound!!!! That makes 15lbs total!!!

Angie
    299.5/284.5/160
  • I stayed the same ... I'll take it . I did some PMS eating recently and I just started w/ TOM ... so I'll probably lose some bloat over the next day or two.

Congrats Gina! SAPF ... hang in there ... shake things up a bit ... things will get better!!
  • Good start
    10lbs this week! I have been exercising my butt off!! Literally
  • well i went the wrong way. up 1 lb., but i am just fine with that. i will get that scale next week. everyone else is doing great. keep up the great work.
  • I stayed the same..
    wow.. am I ever going to be good at maintaining if I ever get to goal
  • i went down one more. two more until i hit virgin territory! it sucks having to re-lose weight. but i bet 99% of us here know that feeling, huh?

grechen - WOW that's a huge start. i hate to tell ya, but you won't get that every week so enjoy it now! =)

gina - four is awesome. i can't ever do that.

angie - you and me, girl. 1 lb a week and we'll get there.
  • Congrats to all the losers! And a big hang in there to all the ones who maintained or gained!

I managed another 2.2 lbs this week. Total lost in 2004 = 28.8

Melissa
  • WOOOHOOO Melissa...and everyone else.
    And Holly, I so know what you mean about reloosing weight....because last year I lost, gained, lost, and gained the same ten pounds....gosh darn it, I should have been 30 pounds lighter last summer than I was! It sucks!
  • I posted on the wrong one. I'm down another pound, and my total for Lose a Ton is 9.6 lbs.
  • Down 1.4 - woo hoo, I'm on a roll! Virgin fat look out, I'm creeping up on you, enjoy my hips while you can!!!

"Lose a Ton" total now 6.6
  • I am down 5lbs this week - finally! Julie - congrats on the new numbers. Everyone here is doing so well, way to go! Virgin numbers, I have finally reached them - I didn't think it would ever happen.

Jenaya

297/272/170
  • Vigin numbers....I am sorry, I guess I am really acting blonde today...please explain?
  • Virgin pounds is pounds you've lost for the first time ~ not the pounds that you previously lost and then gained back and have now lost again.

Melissa (Hoping you'll understand that, since I understand what virgin pounds are, but I'm not sure I would understand what I just wrote!)