The prodical son returns.

• good afternoon all been a while but im back been spending alot of time with the rugby at the moment about 5 days a week either playin or coaching and of course all the paper work and administration. luckily i managed to find an assistant coach for next season so my life has been made easier also got myself a fitness and conditioning expert to sort out that side of the game which means i'm left to work on my forwards getting them more aggressive so they want to stomp the life outta anyone they play abit like i do well my weight is stuck at 234 and is being bloody stubborn. but my fitness is going through the roof as is my strength i practice my power by pushing dad's 4x4 up and down the drive. also my climbing is coming along well all good mind over matter things. also on monday this week i smashed my 1 mile time for my run from 9.31 to 8.30 and my 100yard time is down to under 14 seconds at last i'm aiming to be at about 12 seconds for my peak. mind you with my size and weight traveling at 8 yards a second tackling me is like being hit by a bus. just need to be able to do it for a solid 80mins. and i can tackle like the waterboy just gotta remember to keep my head in the right place so i don't shread the back of my ear again or break my nose as i hit cos we only wear thin foam head guards to stop us from getting our head ripped open when getting stamped on.
  • You certainly are a powerhouse Si! Glad you're back to give the forum a big shot of testosterone

P.S. - I watch my nephews play Rugby - c'mon admit it, it's just an excuse to beat the bloody **** out of guys without getting arrested, right?
  • no thats why i took up boxing lol this is just fun i just enjoy hitting people hard and then pushing there face into the mud while watching my team trample over there legs and head
  • yeah everything i've ever heard about rugby is pretty violent. glad you're back si!
  • Oh well then, that makes all the difference
  • Welcome back, Si! We missed you!