3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Omg!!! Cupcakes (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/37668-omg-cupcakes.html)

Sandi 03-08-2004 03:54 PM

Omg!!! Cupcakes

There are cupcakes in the kitchen!!! :eek: 1 1/2 hours left!!

I can do this!!!

:tape: NO CUPCAKES. :tape: ICKY CUPCAKES. :tape: YUCKY, YUCKY, YUCKY!!! :tape:

misty1328 03-08-2004 04:15 PM

You can do it I know you can!!!!!

missaprylj 03-08-2004 07:26 PM

Sandi!!!!!! I hope you resisted.

How'd it go?

Goddess Jessica 03-08-2004 08:01 PM

What's so good about these cupcakes? Are they made with Godiva Chocolate and baked to perfection? Or are they made from a box, or (worse yet) bought at the store, caked with fluffy, taste like nothing neon icing. Yeah, you don't want to spoil anything for that garbage.

jiffypop 03-08-2004 08:39 PM

i'm with goddess... if they're not really really really fabulous, they are NOT worth your time!!!!

Step 03-08-2004 10:07 PM

I'm w/ the others ... don't even think of them. Probably yucky!!

lessofsarahtolove 03-08-2004 10:25 PM

Yeah, those lame-o cupcakes are not at ALL worthy of your love....and they will never love you back. You may THINK that they love you.....but they don't. They lie. And they don't deliver nearly enough satisfaction to be worth it.

SuchAPrettyFace 03-09-2004 12:55 AM

I hope you stayed strong--Goddess Jessica is right. If it's not fantabulous, then it's not worth it!!

Jillegal 03-09-2004 01:00 AM

Geez...I can't go to sleep wondering what became of the cupcakes.... :D

Goddess Jessica 03-09-2004 01:03 AM

:rofl:

glynne 03-09-2004 03:51 AM

How did you do Sandi? I hope those cup cakes lost the battle!

Gayle

looosingit 03-09-2004 09:41 AM

Cupcake update! Hope you resisted, Sandi. If not....hope they were fantabulous (good word SAPF!) and worthy of a good treat!

Jillegal - hope you managed to get some sleep without the cupcake report. LOL! ;)

Sandi 03-09-2004 11:07 AM

You guys are so cute! Yes, I resisted. I read in a book once about when your tempted, think about that food being gross is some way, like having bugs in it or something. I just thinking that and made it right through!!

I am home sick today. Kinda feel like I got hit by a MAC truck. Not sure what that's all about.

Love Ya!
Sandi :)

glynne 03-09-2004 12:13 PM

Hi Sandi,

Great job resisting those cup cakes. That is a neat idea about thinking something gross about the thing that is tempting. I will have to try that. Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you get to feeling better.

Take care ~ Gayle

Jillegal 03-09-2004 12:21 PM

Whew...glad to hear you resisted Sandi. I eventually did fall into a fitful sleep, only to be awakened rudely by a nightmare; I was being devoured by a gigantic cupcake! However, I consider this a non-scale victory because in the past it would have been ME devouring the gigantic cupcake (and I wouldn't have considered it a nightmare) ;)

Funny, I almost brought up the idea about visualizing food in a gross way, but I didn't want to actually make you physically ill. I used to have terrible cravings for KFC and would imagine it covered in vomit (pretty icky, eh? Well, it worked!)

Sorry you're not feeling very well today - hopefully it's one of those mysterious things that comes and then goes very quickly :)