3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   My husband forgot it was my b-day! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/37514-my-husband-forgot-my-b-day.html)

boiaby 03-04-2004 05:47 PM

My husband forgot it was my b-day!

My husband forgot it was my birthday yesterday! He was supposed to take me out to dinner but he didn't get home until 7:00 and my daughter goes to bed at 8:30. When he came in my daughter said that mommy liked the card she made me and my husband said, but her b-day is tomorrow! I just said, are you kidding? Apparently he thought all day that it was the 2nd instead of the 3rd yesterday! At least he didn't forget completley, he was planning special things but for today instead of yesterday! What a day! I say, its a do-over!! I'll just pretend yesterday didn't happen and enjoy the extra attention today since he felt so bad about forgetting!! Poor guy!

Beverly

Amanda Panda 03-04-2004 06:02 PM

Aaah Beverley - thats awful! At least he had the best of intentions!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you anyway - did we forget also? Sorry!! :o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVERLEY!!!! :hb: :gift: :hat: :flow1: :flow2:

Hope you had a lovely day in the end - did you celebrate today instead?

Love Amanda xxx

Sheila53 03-04-2004 07:05 PM

Omigosh, did we forget again, too? What's up with us?

Happy Day After Your Real Birthday!

I hope that he's making it up to you in lovely ways. :)

missaprylj 03-04-2004 07:35 PM

Yeah! Happy Birthday to You!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

glynne 03-04-2004 07:44 PM

Oh no, did we mess up again? Hope you had a happy day!

Gayle

melsfolly 03-04-2004 07:59 PM

Happy belated birthday from me too!
Melissa

gonzostar 03-04-2004 10:09 PM

wow, we suck at the birthday thing!

happy birthday!

Step 03-04-2004 10:40 PM

Happy Birthday!!! At least he didn't forget it all together ... I hope you enjoyed celebrating it today!!!

Jillegal 03-05-2004 01:35 AM

What's with everybody having birthday's all of a sudden?? :D C'mon, he didn't forget, he just had his days mixed up - he's a man after all and we can't expect too much of them ;) Hope the birthday was fun (BOTH of them!) :)

rochemist 03-05-2004 06:30 AM

Off With His Head!

(You can choose which one you would rather take :rofl: )

This is to wish you a belated birthday and wisdom and fullfillment of your dreams in the coming year!

Happy Birthday!

:cheer: :cheers: :encore: :balloons: :wizard: :gift: :flow2: :dancer: :dance: :hat: :hb: :jig:

Miss Chris

Monkeybabies 03-05-2004 10:44 AM

HAPPY....HAPPY.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Now, I have absolutely no excuse because mine is 3 days after yours. We all do suck at the birthday thing...but at least we all don't suck at the weight loss/loving ourself thing, right? Everything is relative...hope you have a fun night tonight!!!

Sandi 03-05-2004 12:36 PM

Oh, what a great opportunity to get just about whatever you want!!! :D :D :D I know it was just an ooops, but hey, we should always use every opportunity to our advantage!!!! :D :D

:hb: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :hb:

dowsx4 03-05-2004 01:43 PM

Happy Belated Birthday!! At least he had something planned just had his days mixed up. I hope he does something wonderful to make up for it. :s: