The Best Diet Friendly Birthday Gift Ever

• So...guess what I got early for my birthday on Saturday?????

I got a Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker!!!!!! This thing rocks....it reminds me sort of a George Forman machine....but obviously different. I made the best SOBE friendly chicken Quesadillas last night!!!The possibilities are endless...refried beans...egg baritos...yum, yum, yum!!!

Now, my ? for all of you...what type of tortilla would everyone recommend????
  • i have been thinking of getting one of those. it really does seem like you can make all sorts of things. thanks for the great recommendation.
  • I eat a whole wheat tortilla that has 8 grams of fiber. I think the net carbs are like 3 or something. I can look when I get home if you want.
  • I got one of those for my sister as a wedding shower gift. If she can do it, anyone can! Just kidding, love you Rach!!!

I like Tumaro's spinach herb tortillas. They're green & yummy, make excellent cheater quesadillas. (Nuke tortilla for 20 seconds, put Veggie Slices on tortilla, nuke for another 20 seconds, roll up, eat!)
  • I saw a coupon for those new tortillas out there, cannot remember the brand name, but they had tomato basil, spinach, whole wheat, and one other, it may have been plain. I would love to try them all!
  • The pesto tortillas aren't that great, i wouldn't reccomend them if that's an option.
  • Did you get this from jc penney's? I have one still in the box....I need to try it. Unfortunately, my husband has been having stomach problems, and will not be able to eat Mexican food...Matthew won't eat it either. Guess I"ll make quesadillas for one. Enjoy it!

Sherry
  • Thanks for all the suggestions...I will have to look for some...

So, let's say, I am sick of chicken quesadillas...lol NEVER. But, I am sick of them for this week....lol.

It is the little things in life that can excite me to no end...LOL