Weekly weigh in March 1st - March 7th!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Wohoooo....lost a pound! I will take it...only 4 more pounds away from loosing my 10% body weight Goal...wooooohooooo
  • I lost 3 this week!!! I think I may actually have a handle on this thing!!
  • i was down 2 lbs. for the week. i have 13 lbs. to go till my spring break of 300 lbs.
  • way to go, 3 losers in a row! i weigh on wednesday. do the pounds i lose count towards the ton if i'm re-losing them? i haven't contributed yet but i'd like to!
  • Holly, it would be based on what you weighed on Jan 1. Anything lost from that counts!!!
  • Wow ... looks like everybody had a great week. Congrats on the loss Gina, Sandi and Audrey. Holly, you've been doing great ... your perseverance and success is such an inspiration!

I'm down 3 pounds! I'll take it, even if I didn't really "earn" it. I didn't work to loose it, I just got sick. Oh well ... a loss is a loss, right!
  • We are such loosers....

I am rather tired of this plateau. Tired enough to do something about it?

YOU BETCHA BABY!
  • Down Down Down!!!
    Down 3.25!!! YEA!!!! Congrats to all the losers!!!

Angie
    299.5/285.50/160 Down 14lbs (in 5 weeks!)
  • losers, losers everwhere. congrats ladies. you are al doing great.
  • Great attitude SuchAPrettyFace...go get em......
  • Down 4.5 this week! I think that this is the lowest I have been since I was pregnant with my oldest daughter (she will be 7 in May) I am contemplating trying on my wedding dress from almost 9 years ago to see if it fits. Hmmmm maybe on Sat night.
  • I've had a bad week - I couldn't face my weigh in this week

Will report in next week with something more encouraging!

Well done everyone - some great losses!

Amanda xx
  • well, i had a good week. down 5 from my terribile upswing, i'm at 184. 180 is my lowest, so 4 more pounds until virgin territory. i'm so ready.
  • CONGRATS holly on the loss. keep up the good work.