Weekly Weigh In - 2/23 - 2/29

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • 287. That's a loss of 6.5 lbs!!! Very exciting.

Now the key to another good week...consistency!
  • Down 1.5lbs to an even 230! Yay. That makes a total of 16.5lbs in 2004 so far
  • CONGRATS sandi and shelby. great losses. you ladies are doing so great. i am down 3 lbs. for the week. a total of 41 lbs. since nov. 2003. i really thought it was going to go the other way, because i didn't get to the gym last week only this weekend and food was aweful friday but back on track sat. keep up the good work.
  • Great going ladies.....I am so proud...add some more to the 2004 ton totals!!!! i just got AF last night...so I will weight in a couple of days!!!!
  • That reminds me, I am way behind on our weight loss totals! Eeek!! I'll try to get caught up on that!
  • sandi please forgive me for correcting you on the yearly totals. you are so much more organized than me and i would want the job of keeping up with all those losses. keep up the good work and thanks for doing a great job.
  • Audrey - PLEASE correct me. I need all the help I can get. Even when I am up to date, I'm not sure. I think I will add a last updated note to the bottom to help you guys know what info to give me!!!
  • lost 1 lb.. I'll take it!
  • congrats slimdown on the loss.
  • Down 2 pounds this week. And very proud of myself, I achieved my one goal of trying out a Body Pump class. And I loved it! I am definitely going back next Sunday. (and I am feeling it today, BTW!)
  • Jolee - I'm glad you liked the Body pump class! WTG!

Congrats to all of our "loosers"! Woohoo!
  • Looks like everyone who has posted so far LOOSERS!!!!!!
    LOOOOOOZERRR
    LOOOOOOZERRRRRR
  • CONGRATS jolee on the loss. you go girl!!!!
  • Way to go all you losers! I am in plataue city this week so no weight loss for me! Not to mention that i am trying to get a gym schedule worked out!
  • Sandi --- WOW!!!
    Shelby, Audrey, Slimdown and Jolee --- CONGRATS!!

I'm down one pound and I'll take it. I wish it were more, but I ate about "-1" ... so I'll take it!!