Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 04:10 PM   #1  

Default My February

February

Things are not the greatest but I am celebrating some changes
February was the best month by far in years.
Made if more days this month with out binging.

In the last week I have made it 5 days in a row with out binging.

Then on the 6th day binge but only on 6 candy bars. Not to the existent I usual do.

On the 7th day I started to binge but stopped.

Now the 8th day only thing I have eaten is one bowl of chocolate ice cream. Not two bowls ice cream not the how half gallon. But One bowl. Yesterday one bowl. And the day I bought the ice cream I didn’t even open it till the next day.

Did I every think I would see days like this **** no. No way would I think I was capable of ever not binge.
Doing it slowly. On the days need to binge go to the store and buy one or two candy bars. Making sure that the candy bars are none of the things I have ever binge on. That’s hard to buy something different. Surprised at how hard that is. Habits sure suck.

Old 02-29-2004, 05:03 PM   #2  

Flowerstorm, I know how hard it is NOT to binge, so I know how hard you've been working, thinking, concentrating, controlling yourself. Give yourself a huge hug for all you've done this month! I'll be thinking of you in the days to come.
Old 03-01-2004, 01:17 PM   #3  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Congrats! It's all about babysteps. Now make March better than February! I know you can do it!!
Old 03-01-2004, 02:19 PM   #4  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Sandi is so right (as usual! ) it's all about the small changes! Congrats. You are doing amazing!

If I can go through a day without having regular soda it is a victory.
Closed Thread