Anna Nicole and Trimspa.

• I was watching Larry King last night and he had Anna Nicole Smith on.She looks fantastic,she has been using Trim Spa and now is a spokesperson for them.She would not reveal how much weight she lost she is going to do that on her show later this month.
    She told him she never exercised and just took the Trim Spa,and will continue taking it as long as she doesnt loose any more.
    My question?Has anyone here used weight loss pills and if so how did you find them?I know natural is the best way to do it,but hey if I can get some SAFE help Im all for it.
  • You know I saw Anna on another show and she dose look great, and wouldnt it be wonderful if we could get a miracle pill to take care of all of our problems. No working out yoo..hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh lets dont get too excited tho, As far as atking diet pills many people including myself have had success with them but I have found that once you stop taking them you gain back really fast , well i did anyway.

Of course I am still a sucker for all the ads too and end up buying all this stuff that dosent work or that i never use.

So i checked into some of this trimspa thing on the internet ..........
    I answered a questionaire and at the end it gave me a report of trimspa's special plan for me mine included a daily vitamin, fat burner pill, metabolism pill and some other kind of pill (srry cant remember) then it also gave me a price list and for one month supply it was $299..yikes!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont want to seem like a cheap skate but thats alot of money. So therefore I am still searching for my miracle pill LOL!!!
  • Well...I saw a bit of Anna Nicole on Larry King, and I had to turn it off because I was so disgusted. Was she for real? Was she on anything? If not, she must be playing it up for the audience, because someone can not act so dumb...it had to be on purpose. She didn't even act coherent....but I guess that is just my opion.

When I first saw the commercial, I was like, wow, she looks great. Then, I got angry. You are not looking for this type of answer Dawn, because I have been there before, but there is no quick and easy way that is healthy. Believe me I looked and searched high and low. I would have, and have paid hundreds and thousands of dollars trying to find that magic pill. I even went to a doctor begging for something. And I did not like to hear what they had to say to me.....Good ol fashion excercise and diet. Not a newsflash here.

And I wonder how much Ana Nicole got paid to endorse their supplements? I wonder if she would have disclosed that figure to us? I wonder if she wasn't being paid by Trimspa if she would be doing this, and if she even lost weiht solely on those pills alone. Did she hire a cook, personal trainer....did she start to excercise? Makes me go HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM!

Sorry Dawn, I know you don't want to hear my reply, but I had to respond. Keep in mind, only a short month and a half ago, I was in the same place you are now.....give me a quick fix....or something to help me along. Well, I found no quick fix, but I did find the 100 pound club to help me along!!!!

P.S....Not just with TrimSpa, but with any weight loss products....I often ask myself.....Do they really CARE about my well being and my health? The answer is usually no But, I KNOW you all do!!!!!!
  • I know there is no magic pill that can take your weight away "poof",if there was this website would not exist.I just had to see if anyone else saw her recently and what she accomplished.
    I was curious to know if anyone tried the "miracle pills"for themself(I wont take anything because of current health problems).
    Well we know one thing for sure it might have helped her loose weight,but she lost brain cells with it.I have watched her show in the past and she definately isnt the brightest crayon in the box So Gina thanks for the advice.
  • I saw the show briefly for a few seconds last night too and was amazed that she had lost so much weight. I am sorry to hear that she had to take some kind of pills for that weight loss. I have no doubts that once she stops taking them she'll gain the weight back ala Oprah and Optifast.
  • We all know that Ana Nicole is not big on putting only natural, healthy things into her body. Personally, I would not use her as my model for healthy living.
  • I've taken all kinds of drugs, sadly.

Pondimin/Ionamin
    Phentermine
    CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)
    Dexatrim Naturals
    L-Carnitine
    Xenadrine (NOT EFX)

So what do you want to know?

The way Xenadrine works is, it makes you have such horrible heartburn all day, that you dont want to eat. Then you get a headache from not eating.

L-Carnitine & CLA are natural supplements, they *can* work, but you have to take them every day & the right amount. It gets pricey.

Dexatrim Naturals made my throat so tight, I almost could not drink water.

Phentermine worked for me, I'm still upset I was taken off of it so quickly.

The thing is, it's not rocket science. Exercising 30-60-90 minutes per day, watching what you eat, etc. You didn't put the weight on overnight, you won't take it off overnight. It's an uphill battle, we are all going through it.

The other thing is, I've heard that taking the weight off quickly such as w/meds or WLS leaves you w/more loose skin than by diet & exercise alone? Can anyone back me up on that?
  • Heh. I can't stand Anna Nicole or weight loss miracles.
  • Imho
    First of all I think everyone knows my take on diet drugs. Phen-phen made my mother go colour blind and 99.9% is your own work it is no more than a mental boost to supressing your appetite. Any effect they do have you can overcome with enough will to eat. Since for me eating has a big emotional/spiritual factor what the heck will a diet pill do for me.

I feel sorry for Anna. She has learned nothing and the "amazing" transformation. As someone whom has swung as much as she has there is no way her belly looks that way without plastic surgery. Plus Trimspa will pay for that and any training she needs for sure.

Not something I would look for a permanent life change.

Miss Chris
  • Quote:
    99.9% is your own work it is no more than a mental boost to supressing your appetite. Any effect they do have you can overcome with enough will to eat.
    You sound like my best friend. She said the same thing to me when I went off the Phentermine. And you are both right.
  • You all are right.Slow and steady wins the race.Besides give it 2 years post diet pills and she will probably be bigger than before.
  • She probably will.

It's so hard not to look for the quick fix. But, guys we all know this is got to be a way of life...forever...I am not off sweets for this month or this year. I will never again eat sweets on a daily basis. Changes have to be permanent. Even after we lose the weight we have to stick with our habits to keep the weight off.

Look at what you are doing and ask yourself if you can do it from now until you die. Pills, everyday forever, no way. That's why I'm not a big fan of Seattle Sutton or Jenny Craig. I will not pay you for your food forever which means at some point I will go "off" your plan and back to mine which got me here in the 1st place. I need to adjust My plan...for life.