3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Head Count - Are you a "regular"? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/36316-head-count-you-regular.html)

Charbar 02-06-2004 09:37 AM

Head Count - Are you a "regular"?

So... I think as a group we could lose "a ton" (2000lbs) in 2004. But honestly.. how many are there of us?

Do you consider yourself a regular? If there are 20 of us we would need to lose an little less then 2 lbs a week for the year to lose a ton!

Monkeybabies 02-06-2004 09:44 AM

Wow, slimdown...you are great at Math...LOL Thanks for taking the time to figure that out.

When I read the subject line real quick I thought you were asking if we were "regular" you know, as in pooping. And, well, I have not been lately....I know, TMI!!!!!! I just don't get it....I am taking daily fiber supplements....go figure

Count me in....I am a regular, and I would love to loose a ton!!!!!

looosingit 02-06-2004 09:50 AM

I check in every day....does that count as "regular"? I am only looking to loose about 30 more pounds total, though. 2 pounds a week in 104 pounds in the year, which could be pretty high.....Maybe we could count total weight lost if we don't have at least 30-40 people???

glynne 02-06-2004 10:05 AM

I feel like I am a regular ~ I come here every day ~ a few times a day. I don't always have anything to share or say ~ often times someone else has already said it way better than I could, or I am just at a loss for words as to what to say or how to help.

Anyway, I have been coming here since Feb of 2000 ~ I am hooked, I can't help myself. (Poor self control ~ food, computer ~ self control is not my best thing ~ LOL.)

Gayle

JML 02-06-2004 10:30 AM

I'm semi-regular, popping in and out, but my weight is pretty much lost. I'm just fluctuating close to my goal weight.

chequitagirl 02-06-2004 10:39 AM

i consider myself a regular. and yes we could definately lose a ton. so count me in.

gonzostar 02-06-2004 10:43 AM

i'll partner with kris, cuz i also have about 35 pounds to go. maybe 45. together we'll lost our share of the ton!

jiffypop 02-06-2004 11:00 AM

well, THIS is a strange thing to say, but i'm not sure i have enough weight left to help this along.. but if you're willing to count whatever comes off with the plastic surgery, then i'm in!!!!!!

if you're willing to count only what i lose without it, then will the 20 pounds or so really help the effort????

Sandi 02-06-2004 11:09 AM

I am regular and a regular! :rofl:

I think we could lose a ton in 2004. And then maybe if we don't we can see if we have lost a ton as a group.

If we try to do this, you guys will have to make sure that your numbers are right. If you lose, but then gain it back, it needs to reflect that way. I will post them, but you'll need to correct me when needed. :D

I plan to rid myself of 100 lbs this year, so put me down for 20. :D Ok, I'll be more positive, put me down for 25. ;)

Jillegal 02-06-2004 11:29 AM

I'm a regular, so count me in! I've already done my part and lost 100lb., but I still need over 20 to get to goal and really, really want to do it by June (for Chicago). Why not group me in with another couple of big losers :p, mthrgoos and looosingit? We can be make a team contribution. Okay guys, what'll we call our team? The 3 Amigos? The "Tiny" Triplets? The Evil Threesome? ;)

mthrgoos68 02-06-2004 11:45 AM

Oh Jill we definitely have to have an evil name so that we can have fun! I like your Evil Threesome. Trio of Trouble? Anything that's bad, I'm tired of being good!!! :devil:

looosingit 02-06-2004 11:56 AM

Jillegal - First time ever that I have been flattered to be called a "big looser"! Thanks! ;) I calculate that between you, Holly, Mothergoose & I we can contribute our 102 #s. Goooo Team! Perhaps "Quirky Quartet" or "The Fearsome Foursome"?

Jiffypop - You should definitely get to count plastic surgery loss! For the amount of work you have done to get there! Have I mentioned that your success is very inspirational??!!

Jillegal 02-06-2004 11:58 AM

Well, seeing as looosingit and I are Canadians, we could make you an honourary one and call ourselves the Conniving Canucks...but you're probably too patriotic to go for that. Hmmmm, the Titillating Trio? Terror x 3?, the Thrilling Threesome? Let's see what the Capital City girl can come up with ;)

Jillegal 02-06-2004 12:04 PM

I see we posted at the same time kris...and I was confused, I thought Holly meant she was joining up with Rochemist to be a "reducin' twosome"! Okay, a quartet it shall be! Funky Foursome?, Fun-lovin' Foursome? Holly, let's have your suggestions!

terrific pig 02-06-2004 12:10 PM

Count me in! I'm usually not much of a 'joiner', but for this great cause, I'll gladly make an exception.