Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 11:56 PM   #1  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Talking Secrets for Success # 20

"When you do kindly things to yourself, then you know what it is to be able to love yourself"

—Gary Zukav

From Thoughts From the Seat of the Soul, by Gary Zukav (Simon and Schuster)

We are all taking this quote to the next level already. We are starting to do kindly to ourselves by coming here and seeking support, encouragement, and ideas. And we are starting to be kind do our body and working it out and get moving!!! With that being said....I guess this all goes back to the self love thing, how we really need to love ourself no matter what we look like! We are our worst enemy and worst critic. We would never think about talking to some one else he way we talk to ourselves. Where is the Love???????

Last edited by Monkeybabies; 02-03-2004 at 11:59 PM.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:49 AM   #2  

Boy, are you right, Gina! My inner voice is so critical! I am never as hard on anyone as on myself. I'm aware of it and working on it though...Good food for thought - thanks for posting this.
Closed Thread