Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 01:28 PM   #46  

I was wondering where that pretty face was.....she is hiding at work!
Old 02-05-2004, 02:34 PM   #47  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Sandi: Good for you on joining the Y. Jacob will have so much fun there, and you & Steve will too.

Sheila: Your girly-girl needs a nailbrush!! I'd be lost w/o mine! My mom has the Military Ball this weekend w/my stepdad, I've been slated as her makeup & manicure girl.

Apryl: Congrats on the 4.0, girlie!!! I think the only 4.0 I got in high school was my blood-alcohol level. j/k *rim shot* Also, careful whatcha wish for w/your graduation invitation, you do realize I'm only an 8 hour drive away? ROAD TRIIIIIPPPPP!!!!!!!

Jenaya: I like what you said about bears hibernating. My friend's little girl & I were hanging out, and a commercial for Brother Bear came on & the little bear said: "Coda! Co-duh!" So I giggled that I was like a bear in the mornings, and said, "Maybe you should call me Auntie Coda instead of Auntie Aimee." Darned if she isn't still calling me Auntie Coda 3 months later! Kids!

Step: I will never again complain about not having enough time to do anything. I got tired just reading about your day, too!

Mothergoose: You still don't look old enough to have an 18 y/o. Guess I'll have to take your word for it!

Daners: Can you link me up for the NYC Ballet tape? That sounds interesting.

Holly: Hope you're feeling better soon! Being sick sucks, I am finally feeling better from all that crap in December. Guh. *send chicken soup vibes your way*

Angi: How could one little man BE so cute?

Juliebaby: Yes, yes, here I am. By the time I get home & done w/the gym, I barely lurk, let alone post. Your chili sounds yummy & good for you on the jogging! The other thing is, my firewall at home logs me out of 3FC just as I hit 'submit' to post something good, so I pretty much gave up. I will have to have more patience, I miss you gals (&guys)!

Everyone else:

As for me, I've been doing great, hitting the gym almost every night, if not then exercising at home. They fired my trainer!!! He cancelled his first 3 appts w/me, I guess it caught up w/him. I heard the head trainer talking about it last week--he cancels appts ALL THE TIME, they are noticing more now cause it's the beginning of the year, ppl are doing their New Years Resolutions thing. He was also putting down hours that he was not there for. Also, when he did my initial consultation, he didn't measure my body fat, or see what my endurance was (what I saw the new trainer doing w/ppl the other night), so now I'm kinda glad he's gone. Cute or not, he wasn't right for the part. Oh well, I can only hope she hires someone even cuter as his replacement.

I never got into Survivor, but The Apprentice is on tonight!!! My friend is coming over for dinner & then we'll watch that. We love it! We applauded when they canned Sammy. Tonight I want Omarosa or Tammy gone.

There is a large blizzard-like snowstorm scheduled to start around 6 tonight, wish me luck on getting in here tomorrow!

Boss just walked by, gotta split!

Last edited by SuchAPrettyFace; 02-05-2004 at 02:39 PM.
Old 02-05-2004, 05:59 PM   #48  

Default Thin Within Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmber72

Oh yes I have a question:

Looking for info on eating plans some of you list Thin Within, But I cant seem to get on the website. What would some of you recommend, so I can do some research on this?
It's www.thinwithinonline.com

If that still doesn't work, let me know.
Old 02-05-2004, 07:01 PM   #49  

SAPF- Thanks!! I certainly do feel old enough!! Here's a picture of my oldest and my youngest together-

Sandi, Good for you for joining the Y! I know my whole family loves it. All of the boys, even my 4 year old, play soccer, basketball, football, and baseball at the Y. It keeps me busy every night of the week, but I'm glad that they're active and not sitting home. During the summer we swim there almost every day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Meg and Tony.jpg (31.7 KB, 17 views)
Old 02-05-2004, 07:34 PM   #50  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I got fired about 2 hours ago, along w/another girl. There were a few others let go as well.

I think my boss was more upset than I was. They really forced her hand, from the sounds of it. We all knew it was coming, I guess I can breathe a sigh of relief about not knowing when the guillotine is coming down.

And now I don't have to worry about making it into work through a nasty snowstorm.
Old 02-05-2004, 07:39 PM   #51  
Losing Again!

[QUOTE=SuchAPrettyFace I think the only 4.0 I got in high school was my blood-alcohol level. j/k *rim shot* [/QUOTE]

Your comment to Apryl was classic! Sounds like my weekend in New Orleans
Sorry to hear you were fired. Are you doing alright?

Here's the address for the NYC Ballet Workout on Amazon...
Nevermind, the link I tried to make didin't work...here's plan B, just go to Amazon and search under DVD or VHS and type in "New York City Ballet Workout", and they'll come up. There are two, and I don't know if the 2nd is more advanced or just different, I'll find out one of these days, I have them both. Mom gave them to me for Christmas.

Okay, so I'll quit complaining about the snow. I was so productive at home today, I was amazed! My kitchen is clean. I cleaned out the fridge and all the cabinets and got caught up on the dishes. Now that everything is all tidied up, it makes me want to cook up a storm! I'm going to try and stop eating out so much.

I also got out and bought groceries, I ate up 14 points while I was out, but that's all I'd eaten today, and it wasn't all bad choices, and included some veggies.

Tonight I think I'm going to try something different with some cauliflower. I read somewhere about slicing it in 1/4 inch slices, making a pretty lacy pattern, then brushing with a little oil and baking. Sounds good, a mess to make, but still good. We'll see how ambitious I get.

They cancelled my WW meeting for tomorrow morning, darn it! I'll be going on Saturday for sure.

Dana, at Taco Bell I usually get 2 Fresco Style Crunchy Tacos (beef) for 3 points each and sometimes also an order of Pintos Fresco Style for 2 points. Not too bad, and super filling!

Have a lovely evening all!

Last edited by Daners; 02-05-2004 at 07:43 PM.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:01 PM   #52  

Sandi, thanks for asking about the comic strip! Mark's been interviewed over the phone a couple of times this week by newspapers carrying the strip. Also a full page ad in Editor and Publisher, a monthly trade magazine. Lots of fan emails, too. Things are going well in Spot the Frog land.

Sorry about your job, SAPF - hope you can take some time to figure out what you want to do next without worrying too much.

Holly - hope you feel better!
Old 02-05-2004, 10:14 PM   #53  

Angie and Mother goose ... what great looking kids you have. Angie ... about Elijah pulling up ... my son was a very cautious, tentative baby (and he's VERY coordinated and loves sports now) ... but when he learned how to pull up, he didn't know how to get down ... so for like 3 or 4 weeks, he'd pull up -- sometimes in the middle of the night -- and then yell for somebody to come help him down. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My daughter never did that ... she'd just let go and crash land!

SAPF ... so sorry to hear about your job. Yuck!!!

Thanks to all for the comments on my schedule. It won't be forever and basically you do what ya gotta do, ya know?!?!?
Old 02-05-2004, 10:27 PM   #54  

Hi Everyone,

SAPF - I am so sorry to hear about your work. It sounds like you were expecting it so it isn't a shock - but still not a fun thing to go through. Now, you can hibernate too! Coda girl...that is cute. I hope a wonderful job comes your way soon. Whenever a door closes a window opens, good luck to you!

I hope everyone is doing well. I am in the middle of a stressful time at work and I am finding non-food ways to cope. No motivation other than wanting to be healthy. Snow, cold and wishing for spring. I know I shouldn't complain. It has just been snowy and cold since October and I can't see April soon enough. It is supposed to get to -10 this weekend. A very nice relief from the -52, -35 and -40 stuff. Maybe I can finally go skiing. Yipee! Anywhere outside of the house would be nice. Imagine, seeing one's breath before it turns to an icicle, I can hardly wait.

These kidlet pictures are so beautiful Angi and Kim. I also find it hard to believe that you have an 18 year old, Kim. You don't look too much older than that yourself. Angi, what a joyful time in your life. Full tongue raspberry, what a smart smart baby! I remember those days, they go so fast. Enjoy!

Hope everyone is having a great week. I must run and iron clothes - yuk! Then elliptical trainer, then fall into bed and get up and do it all over again tomorrow.
Old 02-05-2004, 10:52 PM   #55  
missaprylj

OK, start posting your replies on the OTHER (Thursday Chatter) thread! Have a good one!

Old 02-06-2004, 12:13 AM   #56  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Great idea Apryl.....I would appreciate it....because this is getting wayyyyyyy to long, IMO.

Sandi....you go girl....Kudos for you on making no more excuses!!!!

Everyone else.....I have to go back and read some more....because I forget what I was gonna write....sorry

Oh, slimdown....can I get a cataloge of the baskets?????? If yes, I will PM you with my snail mail addy......

I will check back tomorrow...wait it is tomorrow already. Ugh...see ya in the morning. Supposed to have a little snow storm tomorrow!!!!
Closed Thread