Weekly Weigh in - 1/19 - 1/25

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok, so today I stayed the same. BUT, I have a new scale and who knows what I really weighed on the old scale. SO I won't let it get to me because I know I have been doing good.
  • Keep at it sandi and you will definatly see a difference! I hope these scales are more consistent than your old ones!
  • Good for you Sandi! I think I need a new scale too ... so I could be in the same boat once I get around to getting one.

I'm actually down 4 pounds. I'll take it. It wasn't my greatest week.
  • Stayed the same.. and that's okay!
  • Boo - I went up 1#. Not too sure what happened.
  • Kris -

All that prpbably happened was some retained water. Don't sweat it. (I know easier said than done!) As long as you are making healthy choices every day - that is what matters.
  • Thanks Sandi! So silly to worry about 1 pound, but it seems to be a long road...I know all of the ladies & gents on this board can relate! I'll keep making healthy eating choices this week and report back with a loss next week!

Thanks for the encouragement!
  • I'm down 2.6 this week. I'm glad I lost a nice chunk this week, seeing as I'm going to New Orleans on Thursday...gives me motivation to keep an eye on what I'm eating, since I'm seeing results again.
  • OK - decided what I'm going to do about the weigh-in thing. I'm going to weigh once a month - on the last day of the month.

You guys are doing great - I'm so proud of you!
  • bump
  • I weighed in today @ 293. I don't know how you can gain 8# in a week, I suspect it has something to do w/the fact that my appetite has come back & it's too cold to want to move.

This weigh-in is my motivation for going to the gym tonight. Garrrrrrrrr.
  • I keep telling myself that every little bit counts, but somehow I'm just not believing that the .8 I lost this week counts that much.

Total lost so far this year...8.2

Melissa
  • 8.2 is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd take that!
  • i only lost .6 this week but i'll take anything over a gain!!!!!

good job everyone!!!!
  • Down 4....now sick
    I was up all last night with a nasty sore throat and was not sure if I could take anything. You see, I had to fast starting at 7 pm last night for my blood draw this morning. I took ibuprofen at 7, but did not want to risk taking any afterward (not sure how it would have affected bloodwork). Drug myself out of bed to weigh myself and was very happy to see the 4 lb loss! That gave me the strength to head in to the lab. After wandering for about an hour because I was told the wrong place, I finally got in. Tried out of left arm, but lost vein, so got one in right immediately. then off to get weighed (I was still on high about losing 4 lbs!) When I got to the scales, though, it registered 242.9!!! (my scale said 238) She assured me it was accurate, so I was a bit upset by that, which I shouldnt be, but darn it, I was sick, and I would have rather seen a lower number than my scale!
    I wanted to work out afterwards, but was too sick, so came home to tell hubby results and to complain about the scale. He was so sweet, though, he reminded me that no matter what the scale said, I still know that I have lost 22 lbs so far, and that is all that really matters. Such a sweetie
    I am rambling! Must be the delirousness of this fever....lol either way I am happy to be done, and can't wait for my results. At least I will know where to go from there!

Jodi