Secrets of Success #5

• ...."It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop" - confucius
  • oh god. that must be my motto. can i put it on my signature?

- holly, who loses less than a pound a week sometimes!
  • That is a wonderful saying, and one that I'm taking to heart. I have to admit it's hard to read of people losing weight so fast when I'm not, but I'm proud of myself for not stopping.
  • Holly, go for it!!! You know what they say....about loosing slowly...the more likely it will stay off. I think it is great. Remember 1 pound is 4 sticks of butter. That is a great visual (I told you I was a visual learner...LOL) Sheila, another one of my mottos is...."Slow and steady wins the race" Keep up the good work ladies!!!!
  • i like the saying "you didn't put all that weight on overnight so why should you expect to loose it that fast."
  • Quote: i like the saying "you didn't put all that weight on overnight so why should you expect to loose it that fast."

This is true....but so darn hard I have to remind myself of this a lot. Ugh, stupidity got me in this place, why can't it get me out....LOL
  • i don't think you are in that boat alone. you certainly have me for company.
  • holly who looks incredibally sexy and who's every picture is eagerly anticipated