atkins induction shocker

• well i know i was never one for regular diets and like doing my own thing but anyway i have given it ago i decided to do the induction for 3 weeks not 2 cos well had funeral last wednesday and my mother didn't lay anything on for me so i had to eat the carbs but in the two weeks i completed so far i'm down nearly 10lbwhich shocked me big time i still got a week of induction cos of my little slip up a note for sandi i got real bad headaches for abotu a day then its cool i never feel hungry and i live of fried bacon and eggs and i love it finally found summat i like yay
  • Si...that is super!!!! I hope you are drinking, drinking, drinking until you float away. Are you taking supplements?? Glad to know the headaches don't last all that long. Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • I tried Atkins last summer, along with my dh. He handled things just fine, but my body went in to shock. My doctor has forbidden the plan for me. He has okay'ed Weight Watchers combined with periodic clinical visits with the nutritionist. So far, so good. Obviously there are "diets" (I hate that word) out there that work for some and not others. I'm hoping to have finally found the one for me!