Get your glow on! May 2020 Daily Check-in & Accountability Thread - Page 4 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 05-20-2020, 02:31 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 220/205/190

Height: 5'

Good morning

Martine and RunningRedHead: Count me among The Container Store browsers. I can get lost on their site and reading their blog. A related guilty pleasure is watching YouTube videos on de-cluttering and refrigerator organization.

Martine: I think we posted at the same time yesterday because I completely missed your most recent post. I can relate to the inconsistent messaging you're getting from your higher ups at work. We experienced the same on campus especially early on when everything was so chaotic. It makes your job doubly hard when the plan changes in real time and after you did such extensive training with employees. Thanks for sharing your casserole recipe. I'm not a vegetarian but it sounds perfect as is! You were always very busy before the store closed so I can only imagine how long your to-do list is. Your mind must be racing! Yes, a more regular schedule could be a key to your sleep success. Sending good thoughts your way.

RunningRedHead: I admire your drive to even consider a doctorate after just completing a Master's degree! Yes, do give it generous thought. Years ago I used to be a pre-graduate school adviser and I'd meet with students who were just exhausted at the end of their undergraduate studies but immediately wanted to go to graduate school. I would always let them know that graduate school would still be there when they were truly ready to attend. Your situation is different but the time a degree takes is significant as you know. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting a personal life. I like your potential plan though, it's so proactive and detailed!
I hope everyone is having a good Wednesday. Not a lot to report today. My day is one of Zoom calls so I've been getting some other tasks completed in between. I put some of that very expensive avocado I bought a few days ago on a sandwich that I'll be eating for lunch . I'm grateful that I haven't gained weight while working from home but I still have no exercise routine or plan that I consistently do. This is something I need to prioritize as I'm not only feeling it but missing it. I know it would help me feel better.

Happy hump day!
curvynotlumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 10:32 PM   #47  
Gizmo

RunningRedHead you seem to be faced with interesting options. Would changing the type of environment where you work as a nurse maybe change how you currently feel about the profession? Nursing is a very demanding job and I know in our province, with the high number of COVID-19 cases, especially in long-term care facilities for the elderly, we hear daily about how much nurses are struggling and many are burnt out. Hope you find the best path for yourself.

curvynotlumpy I had to look at what a military stole is, I had never heard that word. You seem to be very busy at work, planning and hiring and training. The latter takes so much of oneís time and energy. Are you finding that you are getting more applications, since so many people have been laid off due to closures during confinement? In the retail business, weíve heard of major players filing for bankruptcy protection unfortunately, so weíre getting a lot of interesting applications for three coordinator positions that we have to fill. It might be very different in your field?

I have started suffering from headaches again. When I first started wearing the masks that I had ordered for myself, I dealt with headaches for a few days until I got used to wearing them. Now that we have received the disposable masks ordered by our company, we have to wear those and I think itíll be another adaptation period. Still no reopening date, but a few of our stores in other regions will reopen on May 27th. Iím fine with letting other stores be the first to reopen, we will learn from their experience.

Despite my headache at the end of the day, I tackled my workout. Felt like my head would burst at the beginning but eventually the Tylenol kicked in and I was fine by the time I was done. It has felt like Summer today, with even better weather the rest if the week, and we should have a short work day tomorrow, so Iím still hoping to go for a walk, either before or after work.

Letís have a great end to he week!

1: 3.2km walk + 40 minutes lower body strength training
2: 35 minutes core workout
WEEK 1:
3: 5.2km walk + 43 minutes HIIT, pilates and lower body strength training workout
4:
5:3.2km + 43 minutes kickboxing with upper body strength training intervals
6: 39 minutes total body strength training workout
7:
8:
9: 39 minutes upper body strength training
WEEK 2:
10: 31 minutes flexibility workout
11: 50 minutes pilates workout
12:
13: 40 minutes upper body strength training
14: 34 minutes flexibility workout
15: 51 minutes lower body strength training with cardio intervals
16:
WEEK 3:
17: 41 minutes upper body strength training
18: 3.2km walk + 26 minutes HIIT + 24 minutes core workouts
19: 38 minutes toning and flexibility workout
20: 49 minutes upper body strength training
Martine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 10:19 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 375/305.1/215

Height: 5'7"

Hello, I am new to the forums. I spent yesterday reading this May thread to get up to speed. Ha! Ha!

My name is Gary. I am a high school public school teacher in Missouri. I also teach adjunct for our local community college. I won't bore you with all my details because they are in the bio. Needless to say, I have a lot of weight to kick to the curb and am looking for some accountability. I hope that it is all right to jump in and join your thread.
workinprogress2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 10:34 AM   #49  
Kayla

S/C/G: 291.1/ticker/161

Height: 5'11.5"

Gary: Welcome aboard, youíve come to the right place! I saw in your bio youíre following the Stronger U programówhatís that like? Also, congratulations on your amazing progress so far!

Curvy: I totally hear you on the no consistent exercise plan. I think Iím back to doing so in inconsistent spurts. I am definitely going to give this workout a shot thoughóIíve done it before and if I remember correctly, it kicked my butt!I think Iím definitely burned out for school for now. My plan was to take a year off before applying to doctoral programsÖ Your advice to new undergrad graduates is spot on (from an undergraduate who shouldíve listened to the sage advice from someone like you!)! I graduated with my ADN immediately began online classes for my BSNóI knew if I didnít go back then I likely never would, the caveat being I took one, maybe two classes a semester (there were definitely a couple semesters where I took a break). Four years later I graduated and took a year off between my BSN and going to grad school. It was a long, winding path, but it worked out for me.

Martine: Iím so sorry to hear your headaches are back, theyíre the worst! Way to go tackling your workout anyway (but Iím glad to hear the Tylenol kicked in!). I hope youíre able to take advantage of all this wonderful weather!! Iíve considered changing where I work, but Iím not sure. Bedside is definitely a no go for the future for me. I love parts of it when bureaucracy and politics donít get in the way, but Iíve been finding myself becoming increasingly cynical and jaded. Thatís one of the things I love about teaching (at least teaching the clinical component)óthereís still patient contact, students who are hopeful and optimistic while eager to learn, and only half of the nonsense. Itís been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember (I used to want to be a music teacher). Honestly, I was burned out before the covid-19 chaos hit, that was just the final nail in the coffin

Yesterday I put the finishing touches on my closet (rearranged some shelves and reorganized it) andi think itís now set up in the way I really want itÖ or Iíll totally change it in another two days. Who knows? Todayís plan is for grocery shopping, socially distanced wine and tapas, and a small fire with my work twin for our birthday tomorrow. I enrolled in DietBetóI havenít done so since I first started keto, but Iím hoping it will act as an added incentive to stay on track for the next month starting Monday, although Iíve been doing really well the past two and a half weeks. Thank you all for your wonderful support and accountability as I transitioned back into the groove! Also I have one walk with Loki down for the day, three more to go!

SW: 223.5
5/14: 222.6
GW: 219.0

Week 3:
5/15: 220.9 (-1.7)
5/16: 219.2 (-1.7)
5/17: 220.0 (+0.8)
5/18: 221.3 (+1.3)
5/19: 220.3 (-1.0)
5/20: 219.1 (-1.2)
5/21: 219.1 (+/-0)
Total for week 3: -3.5
Total for May: -4.4
RunningRedHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 03:11 PM   #50  

and welcome, Gary! So glad you joined our little "block" party! Have you been doing remote teaching for your high-school and college students? How's that going? Folks on this thread and throughout 3FC are incredibly supportive and kind. Please post often and know that we're all a workinprogress

RunningRedHead: Congratulations on finishing up your closet organization ! One of great things about organizing and having space is that it's so much easier to rearrange on a whim and still stay organized. When you're trying to it without a plan or sufficient space it just turns into an exercise in frustration. If you're thinking that Curvy has "been there, done that" you are correct. Will you be going to a restaurant for wine and tapas or will this be a virtual meet-up?

Martine: I'm sorry your headaches have returned. Is it the masks that seem to cause the headaches or wearing them all day? When I'm in the office I'm required to wear a face covering and while I don't suffer headaches I'm definitely relieved when I walk outside and can take it off at the end of the day. Have you ever tried Aleve? I do like Tylenol but I have found Aleve kicks in a bit quicker. I'm with you regarding your store's delayed opening and learning from the other stores. I think that's how it is going to be for so many of us regardless of what industry. I'm thrilled that your weather has finally turned and that you're getting out and about enjoying the beautiful days. Walking is so much more enjoyable when the weather is pleasant. The position hasn't posted yet but I'm curious too as to how many applications we'll receive in light of the current economy. A colleague had 117 applications for the administrative coordinator position she has open.
It's a beautiful day here in Northern California. After yesterday's Zoomathon, I'm grateful for the the quiet day I've had so far. Our university has postponed official performance evaluations until further notice due to everything that has happened with COVID. They're usually due in early June. We're still required to meet with our respective teams to discuss goals for the 20-21 academic year so I spoke with one of my staff this morning and will speak with the others next week. Tomorrow I'm off and Monday is Memorial Day so my plan is to enjoy the long weekend with some productivity thrown in

Wishing everyone a fabulous Thursday!

Last edited by curvynotlumpy; 05-21-2020 at 03:53 PM.
Old 05-21-2020, 08:08 PM   #51  

Good evening!

RunningRedHead:StrongerU is a nutrition program in which you are assigned a nutrition coach. He/she is available essentially around the clock and they set macros for you as you progress on your journey. It is a great system, especially the virtual accountability piece.

Curvy: Yes, we have been virtual since mid-March at the high school level. The courses I teach adjunct during the school are online already. It has been quite a transition at the high school level. We just finished our year up this week and did get to see students when they turned in laptops, books, etc. They kept it to five at a time in the building and we spaced by departments six feet apart in the gym. I teach a summer course for the college and it is normal seated, but it is online this summer. I am anxious about what the upcoming school year will bring. I read where you work in the Cal State system, correct?
Old 05-22-2020, 10:51 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 285/178/Ticker

Height: 5'6"

So, I feel like i’m coming back with my tail between my legs…

RunningReadHead: Congratulations on finishing your degree! And I've been on an organizational kick in my home too. Every weekend, my husband asks, “what is it now?” I’m currently working on our kitchen pantry! . . . Your comment about being burnt out from bedside nursing really struck a chord with me; my sister is an ICU nurse at a hospital in Texas. We used to talk almost daily, but we haven't in the month or so. I know with everything going on, it’s taken a larger toll than usual, and it worries me. . . So I just want to say: thank you for what you do <3 From what I’ve been told, patients can be just as difficult and unappreciative as the administrators in charge.

claustin: Joining you on the “coming back” train. The first step is the hardest, right?

Curvy: A little late but your lunch on Monday (tamale, some blueberries, and Greek yogurt) made my mouth water. Haha I haven’t had a tamale in a long time, and I would have never eaten that combo before, but now I can’t wait to try it. And, it looks like I’ll be joining you on the extended weekend front/break from teleconferencing!

Martine: Glad to see you’ve stayed the course through it all! My mother in law makes a Mexican casserole just as you just described!! My mouth dropped reading your recipe! . . . Except she calls it “enchiladas,” which made for a very confused husband when I made homemade enchiladas for the first time about a month ago—just like my mama taught me, who is actually from Mexico haha. . . . Sorry you're dealing with headaches as of late; I am too (but likely a different reason). Good on you for pushing through! I get mine in the evenings so I take it as a cue to go to bed early.

workinprogress2020: Welcome and congratulations on your progress so far! This is a wonderful group!

Ugh. This took awhile to write out. I’ve been creeping this thread for the entire week now, but couldn’t bring myself to write anything. I feel like I can finally admit that I've relapsed, and I'm mentally motivated enough to do something about it.

Working from home has kicked my butt and turned my world upside down. My boss seems to think that I'm a mommy first and an attorney second, so despite having the highest producing numbers of any attorney in the office for the last two months straight (while working from home), I'm still "check[ed] in" on at a frequently (offensive) rate, and he makes snide parenting comments. As a result, the lines are completely blurred between work and home life; and it's not unusual for me to be working at 10pm on a Saturday (or weekday for that matter). The only solace I have is that my boss's boss (our office chief), acknowledges the work I do AND she's compassionate regarding my personal circumstances.

In response to my work stressors, I've spent the last two months eating my stress away, (re)forming bad eating habits, and ceasing all exercise. It stops now! I’m finally ready to say. . . Hello, I’m Shell, and i’m a food-a-holic. . . . AND, I’ve taken affirmative steps each day this weeks to do better, and the (for lack of a better word) withdrawals have not been fun. I’ve had a headache almost daily. But I can’t/refuse to go back. It’s bad enough that I’m where I was in January. So, here I am, pushing forward.. and into a 3-day holiday weekend. May we all have the strength!

CW: 186 (down from 188 last week... so baby steps)

Last edited by shellofself; 05-22-2020 at 10:54 AM.
shellofself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 11:13 AM   #53  
Kayla

Gary: Aaaaah, gotcha. That sounds cool, I can see how it could be very effective for some!

Curvy: I think you hit the nail on the head! And wine and tapas will be distanced in the back yard around the fire pit with the exception of a couple of out of town friends. Everyone has their own camp chairs theyíre bringing and itís BYOB with individually wrapped food items to minimize touching things. My parents presence will be virtual though as they are both high risk for complications if they were to contract covid. Luckily with all the technology this is feasible and everyone can stay safe!

Shell: Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot Organization is such a great tool for exercising some control in out of control situations, donít you think? Plus I think as a visual person, visual clutter gives me angst Your boss sounds immature and jealous, so glad to hear that his boss acknowledges and applauds the work youíre managing to accomplish working from home! A lot of the people I work with are also parents so in addition to shift work and side jobs they may have, they also now have to find a way to deal with having their kiddos at home all the time. I give you all the credit in the world, because I donít know that I could do it! I know backsliding is disheartening, but good on you for recognizing it and taking the steps to keep pushing forward! Youíve come so far and youíll continue to make great progress Please remember to be kind to yourself as you continue to navigate these newly challenging times
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
I have very serious plans today that include a nap (poor sleep), giving myself a mani/pedi, and walking the pup. Happy Friday yíall and enjoy the long weekend and have a happy Memorial Day to those celebrating!

5/21: 219.1

Week 4:
5/22: 220.0 (+0.9)
Old 05-23-2020, 06:34 AM   #54  
Gizmo

​​​​​workinprogress2020 welcome to this thread and wishing you much success with your plan!

shellofself very sorry to read about the unfair pressure you have been feeling from your boss. I hate that mostly women are put in that kind of situation where they are vilified for putting family first, when it doesnít even impact their productivity. Unless youíre working with different time zones, no one should have to check in at 10pm, thatís abusive. Sending hugs and strength your way And great job on taking steps to take back control of your health.

RunningRedHead hope you enjoyed your Friday complete with wine and tapas. Everyone bringing their own chair and wine, as well as having individually wrapped items is smart. Our province has just allowed groups of 10 people maximum to gather in a backyard, as long as they follow physical distancing rules. Anything planned for the long Memorial Day weekend?

curvynotlumpy I think that breathing back the same air while wearing a mask is what is giving me headaches. But yesterday I was ok when I took it off at the end of the day, so I think itís just a matter of getting used to the new masks. You mentioned your university postponing performance evaluations, the same has happened within our company, though managers were done in early March before everything shut down. We did hold a meeting last week to discuss goals for this year, seems weíre on the same kind of timeline. Hope youíll enjoy this long weekend.

The lack of sleep I have been dealing with caught up with me on Thursday, when I had zero energy left at the end of the work day. I couldnít get moving and David took care of supper (well he ordered out). I canít say that I have slept much better since then, but early Friday morning I finally got in that walk before work that I had been planning for a while now. It felt great walking on peaceful streets as the sun was coming up. The plan is to make it a part of my regular routine. I still couldnít find the energy to work out after work, but at least I was a bit active with that walk. Feeling better this morning and it will be another beautiful Summer-like day, so another walk is in the plans, as well as getting back to my exercise challenge.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!

WEEK 1:
3: 5.2km walk + 43 minutes HIIT, pilates and lower body strength training workout
4:
7:
8:
WEEK 2:
12:
16:
WEEK 3:
21:
22: 3.2km walk
Old 05-23-2020, 01:49 PM   #55  
Kayla

Martine: Glad to hear you were able to get that walk in yesterday before work. I’m sorry your sleep is still off and that it’s affecting your energy levels so. What a great hubby to give you a break and take care of supper though! I’m glad restrictions have lifted a little. Up to 10 people is more than enough to help people feel connected again, I think! I will be working this weekend (tonight and tomorrow night), but Monday I’ll be celebrating with my new beau—plans for dessert and wine on the deck (and making the dessert red, white, and blue through use of berries and whipped cream ).

Work tonight and tomorrow night, plans to cobble together enough leftover and prepared ingredients from the fridge to pass as dinner for the next two nights. My friend got me a BeachBody on Demand account—there’s a 100 morning meltdown she highly recommends that I‘m going to check into. It looks like it will be challenging, but doable. Have a great weekend, all!

5/21: 219.1

Week 4:
5/22: 220.0 (+0.9)
5/23: 219.5 (-0.5)

Last edited by RunningRedHead; 05-23-2020 at 01:50 PM.
Old 05-23-2020, 04:53 PM   #56  

Martine: Every time you speak of your early morning walks and how much happiness they bring to you and David, I have two thoughts. First, I need to put more effort into early morning walks, and two, I can vividly remember when I was running regularly that I would head out at 4:30 a.m. during the spring and summer. I felt so refreshed and accomplished being in that cool morning air. That's exactly how you sound!

workinprogress: Mark, you've been busy! Glad you were able to see your students as your year ended. That provided at least a little closure. Across the board community colleges seemed to transition to online/remote learning much more smoothly and quickly. It makes sense since they've been using online platforms for years. I actually work work for the University of California system. I oversee our transfer center and veterans center. I, too, am anxious to see what the upcoming academic year brings us.

RunningRedHead: Your birthday plans sounds like a lot of fun! and enjoy your celebration and reuniting with your friends and beau. What a great idea to use berries to create a patriotic theme.

shellofself: A big to you as you negotiate your work stress. I don't understand why bosses and supervisors don't realize that we're working through a pandemic! Everything is different and food provides such comfort. Last week I was on a Zoom meeting and our Associate Vice Chancellor asked how we were doing. Finally, after a very long pause, one of my male colleagues spoke up and said that he was struggling and most of the time he doesn't feel like he's a good parent or a good employee. I was happy he spoke up; it's not often I've heard this coming from a father. His honesty revealed a level of vulnerability that allowed others to voice how they were really feeling and how this has impacted them. I'm single an I'm struggling . I can't imagine juggling both work and family. Please be kind to yourself. I'm glad you have an understanding boss. Don't let this weird time sway you from the truth--you're both a great mommy AND attorney and you have your priorities straight.
Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm getting to do my weekly Zoom meet-up with my girlfriend from Portland. Last time we checked in she and her boyfriend were in the middle of making bread so I'm excited to see what they might be making today . This morning I headed off to the Farmer's Market and bought some more Bing Cherries and broccoli. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that it was $2.00 a pound (I was thinking heads) and asked for two pounds .I only wanted a few small heads but now I have all this broccoli I need to use. I'm thinking broccoli salad for starters. Laundry later and then relaxing.

Have a great day!
Old 05-23-2020, 06:54 PM   #57  

Martine: Every time you speak of your early morning walks and how much happiness they bring to you and David, I have two thoughts: first, I need to put more effort into early morning walks, and two, vividly remembering when I was running regularly and would head out at 4:30 a.m. during the spring and summer. I felt so refreshed and accomplished being in that cool morning air. That's exactly how you sound!

workinprogress: Mark, you've been busy! Glad you were able to see your students as your year ended. That provided at least a little closure. Across the board community colleges seemed to transition to online/remote learning much more smoothly and quickly. It makes sense since they've been using online platforms for years. I actually work work for the University of California system. I oversee our transfer center and veterans center. At this point there has been no system wide decision about how we'll proceed. I, too, am anxious to see what the upcoming academic year brings us.

RunningRedHead: Your birthday plans sounds like a lot of fun! and enjoy your celebration and reuniting with your friends and beau. What a great idea to use berries to create a Memorial Day theme.

shellofself: A big to you as you negotiate your work stress. I don't understand why bosses and supervisors don't realize that we're working through a pandemic! Everything is different and food provides such comfort so it is easy to understand why we turn to it when we're distressed. Last week I was on a Zoom meeting and our Associate Vice Chancellor asked how we were doing. Finally, after a very long pause, one of my male colleagues spoke up and said that he was struggling and most of the time he doesn't feel like he's a good parent or a good employee. I was happy he spoke up; it's not often I've heard this coming from a father. His honesty revealed a level of vulnerability that allowed others to voice how they were really feeling and how this has impacted them. I'm single an I'm struggling . I can't imagine juggling both work and family. Please be kind to yourself. I'm glad you have an understanding boss. Don't let this weird time sway you from the truth--you're both a great mommy AND attorney and you have your priorities straight.
Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm getting to do my weekly Zoom meet-up with my girlfriend from Portland. Last time we checked in she and her boyfriend were in the middle of making bread so I'm excited to see what they might be making today . This morning I headed off to the Farmer's Market and bought some more Bing Cherries and broccoli. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that it was $2.00 a pound (I was thinking heads) and asked for two pounds .I only wanted a few small heads but now I have all this broccoli I need to use. I'm thinking broccoli salad for starters. Laundry later and then relaxing.

Have a great day!
Old 05-23-2020, 09:42 PM   #58  

Hi all! I have been busy doing work around the house. Thought I would check in and say hello. I am reading all posts from you all and checking in regularly. Don't take my silence as absence.

Shell:No need to come back here with your tail between your legs. A friend of mine has had the saying for years, "Fall down 7, get up 8." I think that applies so well to our journey to being healthier. The fact that you are back speaks volumes. Best wishes!
Old 05-24-2020, 01:45 PM   #59  
Gizmo

RunningRedHead your Memorial Day dessert date sounds perfect. Iíve heard of Beach Body on Demand, hope you enjoy some workouts and Iím looking forward to reading your thoughts on it.

workinprogress2020 check in at your own pace. Thatís the beauty of this forum, people jump right in whenever it suits them best.

curvynotlumpy that is a whole lot of broccoli I had broccoli last night with rice and general tao tofu, love steamed broccoli. Hope you are enjoying yourself during this long weekend.

A solid night of sleep still evades me, but I had a very productive morning, going out for an early walk, doing laundry and preparing supper all before 9am. We visited my in-laws before lunch, the first time weíve seen them since mid-March. Now weíre just relaxing, David playing video games, me shopping for shoes online, Loki sleeping next to me (heís pooped from all the excitement of visiting my in-laws). The plan is to prepare other food this afternoon, as I suspect Iíll be working full days all week and I wonít feel like cooking every night. And to start a new 2-week workout challenge. Iím VERY motivated from seeing 232.6 on the scale this morning for the first time. I know the number will fluctuate but Iíll take it for today.

Have the best Sunday everyone!

WEEK 1:
4:
7:
8:
WEEK 2:
12:
16:
WEEK 3:
21:
22: 3.2km walk
23: 41 minutes upper body strength training + 18 minutes flexibility workout
WEEK 4:
24: 3.2km walk
Old 05-25-2020, 06:01 PM   #60  
Gizmo

Happy Memorial Day to everyone celebrating those brave people who fight for all of us.

And a good start to this week to everyone.

A non-productive Monday at work, in the sense that I trained a new hire this morning and then kept waiting for my manager to finish a conference call (two people have to be in store at all times and I got the short end of the stick, and no way would my colleagues volunteer). It was all about scheduling, as we will reopen next week and there are a lot of things to put into place, but in the end I learned very little after the conference call and would've much more enjoyed going home early. More training tomorrow morning and then 3 employee schedules to prepare back-to-back to prepare before Friday. At least that task brings a sense of normalcy.

Time for my workout and then it's homemade pizza for supper. Haven't that in a long time, it's all about portion control really. I had the hardest time with the lower body workout that I had scheduled yesterday. It was HIIT followed by traditional lower body strength training and I could not complete the last two groups of exercises. That hasn't happened to me very often since I started training regularly back in June of last year, so I'm not too concerned about it and I still got in a solid 40 minutes of work. And the next few days promise to be incredibly hot and humid, so I will be avoiding hour-long workouts like the one from yesterday for the rest of week.

WEEK 1:
4:
7:
8:
WEEK 2:
12: