Old 03-06-2018, 12:57 PM   #331  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Lemon I just had to laugh about you wearing shorts in the 40s! I'm a native of LA, but I lived back east for a long time so I know all about snow and cold. When I was back east, I would always tease my LA relatives about their thin blood-- well wouldn't you know it-- now I'm back to being thin blooded! We get into the 40s at night-- sometimes-- and 50s during the day and we are FREEZING! I'm sorry you're feeling so blah and hope you get it all sorted out with your meds!

Toasted Oh those tight clothes coupled with a lack of motivation! That is never a good feeling!! And you are busy busy too! But you have been so terrific about not letting the situation get out of control. It's not easy to turn the ship around ever, but SO MUCH harder when you let it get away from you. Maybe you can focus on maintaining for a while until your life settles down and you have a renewed urge to push your weight back down?

Lil Glad you got the hospital bill straightened out. Sounds like you are super busy-- but in a good way! Enjoy gearing up for your event and much-deserved vacation!

Diane You're right about listening to our bodies re exercise! What I really want to do is SWIM but there is just no option near me that isn't pricey for membership. Once I've got the blasted taxes done I'm going to decide if I can afford it. For me, swimming is the one thing that always makes me feel terrific-- I think it's the weightlessness in the water plus the overall body toning.

Jen Hope you are feeling better!!!!

So CRANKY UBER! Seriously? Bouncing up 4 lbs in two days. Talk about a total mood killer! I cannot see a single reason that would happen-- now that I'm past monthly cycles I usually don't bounce a lot like I used to. :-( I was fully expecting to see 253 yesterday, so it's a horrible shock to be staring at 258. Oh well, there is nothing to do but wait. Needless to say, I haven't finished with taxes, meaning nothing interesting or fun to keep my mind off my frustration, but it is what it is.

Last edited by ubergirl; 03-06-2018 at 12:58 PM.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 01:30 PM   #332  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Lemon: Sorry for the snow and cold!! It is such a mood killer, if you ask me. I should not be complaining at all, because we're not that bad, but it is awfully cold. The sun is out and you think it is going to be nice, but no... bitter wind. Hopefully, the weather will straighten out soon. I do think that March is usually unsettled, but it doesn't make anyone feel better!!!! Hopefully you can also get the meds straightened out. Ugh!!

Lilion: Glad that you have the billing figured out. That was not something you needed to deal with right now!!

Uber: I remember from before when you were talking about swimming and how much you like it. I can save myself, but that's about it. My daughter loves swimming, and it is her preferred method of exercising. I'm sorry you're having a bump up on the scale. Dang, it is frustrating.

Toasted: Good to see you posting. We totally get it that you are busy, so post when you can. Don't worry about it! I'm sorry about the clothes issue. That's one of the most disheartening things ever. I am not a tight clothes person either, so I feel your pain.

As for me, well... I'm in the bad scale zone today too. It jumped up 1.4 pounds. I don't know why, so I don't know if today's weight is more indicative of where I am and yesterday's was off or if it will go back down. Whatever. I guess that's part of the pain of weighing daily! We'll see what tomorrow brings.

I went and lifted weights this morning. I was very close to blowing it off, but I knew that if I didn't go, and had a bad scale day, it might lead to bad decisions in food today. I've been wanting to go by the local bakery and indulge, but that's not going to help either. I'll go to spin tomorrow and hopefully get back on track with the scale.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 01:34 PM   #333  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

Uber: sorry the scale is being nasty to you too! I think we all are suffering from the end of winter blahs. I know you’re in the warm world. Hey - do you have any park systems out there that offer lap swimming in the morning at an outdoor pool? When I did swim, I’d pay $2 a swim at an indoor high school pool (another option to check into). The only issues with both are that you are limited to certain hours when they have guards and /or off cycle with kids being there. Just a thought. Around here those are your options or the YMCA. Otherwise the other problem for swim for me is distance and it’s 40 mins each way. So if I ever came into money guess what I’d love to have?! I’d agree swimming is super easy - really lots of work but it doesn’t feel that way and that was the only time I loved my upper arms. Now, not so much.

Taxes - bah humbug!

Am: no word yet from clinic grrrr. I know she’s tough to get ahold of but usually she and staff are quick to respond. Maybe they are on vacay. I’d be!

I went out and shoveled some more and put salt out to melt a huge area of ice so we don’t have issues of it causing problems when we do have the big melt. I don’t need it in my basement. However now I have a body feeling funky.

Alas - the day is progressing and I’m not eating well today. Argh. When can I get this back on track easily?

I’m off to go plant a bit maybe that will put me in good spirits at least get some more things buried into the snow before it goes. May they all grow well!

Last edited by lemonthyme; 03-06-2018 at 01:36 PM.
lemonthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 07:57 AM   #334  

We are in melt! No, not me, I’m packing it in and staying fat right now. I can eat in calorie and walk and my weight stays the same or goes up. That tends to happen when my meds are off. So I’m coasting right now until the doctor gets back to me.

I shoveled for a bit yesterday in the back half of the drive and darn it if I didn’t aggravate that shoulder again. So here I sit with the heating pad on in hopes it feels lots better and less catchy.

Did I say when I start to fall apart, I fall apart?!

Diane: how are your classes going? I’m happy you have found a good fit to keep it in your schedule. I wish I was good with that. I’m going to try and walk today without my heart doing flippy flops. When do you go back in for your next hair color? I’m trying to find another hairdresser. I thought the gal I found would be a good fit - decent price, fairly local but I’ve gone twice and have left without feeling super good in the coif department. I need someone who can deal with my waves and haven’t found the right person to do that yet.

Toasted: how’s that project? I’m currently uninspired with bill paying, checkbook balancing (I just heard checkbooks are going way of the dodo bird - guess I’m showing my age) and overall everyday blahness - man I hate it. I usually have lots to work on. Did you find that ocean or a place for a good walk to give you a fresh perspective? Usually I’d say a vacay will help you reset but there are lots of times we can’t just do that. So find a bit of diversion and enjoy!

Lil: are you all packed and ready? Did you get all your sewing done or just had to cut it off and say IM DONE? How are you healing?

Uber: I know - all us in northern climes tend to do that I think. In fact in the next few weeks it’s to be highs of 45-50 so you know that will be happening soon! Hope you got your taxes done. Are you filing electronically? We did and it was quick this year. Always a nice help. So how often do you have something ready to publish? Is this something that can take years or just a short period of time?

Laurie: have fun on this next trip! Make sure you have your hand sanitizer or Clorox wipes! And enjoy the sites! I’ve never gone on a cruise other than a dinner one on a riverand it is lots different then the ocean. Do you cruise often?

Jen: are you feeling better now? Did you have the same type of crud my house did? I hope you heal remarkably well. Oh and if you have the stuffy head - we found success with using Flonase this time through.

Hello all!

So I’m going to battle my body back today and try to go walk without issue. I’m hopeful I’ll hear from the doctor and get something scheduled for this week and maybe have an answer before the weekend. I mean if I’m at 0 or below (which I never know how far below 0 one can test) I get to stop taking extra med - I know if I’m elevated that’s simple in some respect, we just add more. But because I’m exhibiting symptoms for each I’m in limbo. Alas - the battle.

And my antibiotic - good gravy - does it have a bitter taste and bitter after taste.
Other than saying it tastes poisonous because I can equate it to anything food related. You’d think in today’s day and age that could be one thing they adjust so there was no taste/aftertaste. I hope this cleans it up but good and I can move on.

Ok - I’m challenging myself to do something - yes I got the laundry done yesterday but pretty much sat on my duff. I need to find good mojo back into my day as it’s severly lacking. I am hopeful I can reign in that scale and calories and JUST DO IT! Once again I’m flitting and floating in a decade ideally I’d love to leave. I just HAVEN’T - I’m attacking it currently with a can full of blase attitude. Ugh. I fell off the wagon but good. Where’s my focus? Out the window totally.

Ok before I babble further - enjoy your day! May we each find success in small ways and find smiles on each of our faces for accomplishing one thing that helps toward our end goals. Happy day!

Last edited by lemonthyme; 03-07-2018 at 08:02 AM.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:44 AM   #335  

Hey all!

It's my LAST DAY OF WORK BEFORE VACATION!

In fact, I just made a chiropractor appointment for 4 - so I can leave early. All that hunching over a sewing machine has done my back in! I'm going to be spending a week on a too short bed that's not nearly as comfy as mine - so I need to start off right. We've decided to take my antique bed for our camp bed. The break-down one we made years ago just is too wobbly and we don't have time to fix it. The antique is literally about 150 years old and belonged to my father's mother. Jim is worried about taking it...I don't care. It's survived being over the rafters in a shed for years and years, and damp basements, etc. It'll survive a week in a tent. But, it's 72 inches long. I'm almost 72" long. So you have to sleep kind of curled up. Again, we'll live.

I still have a bunch to do. I'll be putting a button on my coat tonight and I'll take a real photo with me in it even. Scary. I still have laundry and packing of kitchen and clothes and personal items. I still have to finish the quivers, clean our portable fire pit - YUCK - will leave that to Jim. I still have to prepare and freeze some food...heck, just decide what we're taking! I'm usually SO MUCH MORE ORGANIZED than this!!! But I will survive.

I have not gotten on track. I have not logged my food. I have not weighed. I've eaten too many cookies and too much restaurant food. You know what? I'll start over when we get back. Logging was going to be impossible while we were gone anyway.

Lemon - I hope you get to feeling better soon! It's so frustrating when the scale just doesn't move and even more when you feel bad.

Gosh, Diane and Uber - both of you are right there with Lemon on the stubborn scale! Hang in there Ladies! I foresee a whoosh for you all!!!

Toasted! Good to see you again. You sound like me; overwhelmed, uninspired, unmotivated and blah, blah, blah! I am the same way right now and have been since before my surgery. Hopefully my vacation will get me back into the swing of things and at least relaxed enough to start thinking about working the weight loss program again. Hang in there my friend. We'll eventually find our happy places.

Jenni - have you gotten over the bug? Hope you are feeling better.

ANNDD now I really do have to get to work. I have stuff to get done before I leave for VACATION TIME! I took Thursday and Friday off work to get stuff done. Hubby is off Friday too...we hope to pack everything on the truck Friday evening and then be able to just GO Saturday morning. It'll 11+ hours, but we'll likely spend the night just over the half-way mark and try to enjoy the drive. After all, it's supposed to be relaxing.

Take care everyone. I'll try to check back later but if I don't ... BE GOOD AND MAKE GOOD CHOICES!

Last edited by Lilion; 03-07-2018 at 11:48 AM.
Lilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 01:06 PM   #336  
Diane

Lilion: Have a great time on vacation! At least, once you get there! It sounds like you have lots to do before you go, so hopefully it will all go smoothly and you'll get to relax once you are there.

Lemon: Dang! Hope the doctor gets back to you soon. That's a pain. Maybe try to just walk a little bit so that you don't stir things up too much. What all are you planting now? Regarding my hair, I go in on Saturday for the gray color. I am so anxious, I can't wait!!

As for me, I had another bump up on the scale. That usually happens on Wednesdays anyway, and it isn't making me too crazy, but it isn't what I wanted to see. I'll have to make sure I stay on track so that I can get it to go back down. I don't want to have to record an overall increase for Monday.

I went to Spin this morning. Good class, and it was hard. I'll go to Body Pump tomorrow. Today is my husband's birthday and I made a cherry pie for him. Fortunately, I'm not a fan of cherry pie, so I'll leave that for him. I need to be diligent with my food plan.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:34 PM   #337  

S/C/G: 276.4/215/160

Height: 5'6

Well ladies I crawled out of a whole. Food still doesn't look that great to me so it's a slow go on eating. I think I am good and slot of the queasy is in my head from being so sick. Working on downing my liquids as I have been living on Sprite zero. Seems that was the only thing my stomach tolerated. Not weighing until midmonth still as I don't want expectations of being sick and weight loss. I will do personals tomorrow!
jenjenangel027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 02:17 PM   #338  

doctor got back to me - she concurs I am probably overmedicated, which can happen with weightloss, which though not spectacular - may be enough to skew my med/body response. The bad thing is the email system is not booting me messages that there is mail for me as the system is through their portal, not my own email.

I have a history project to help one of my kids on - I have emailed the teacher for some clarity/direction on what is expected. Hopefully the kid and I can come to agreement on their direction and get this done easily.

Otherwise, the day is going - in a so-so diet intake way for the day - ie I am eating, but not well probably. I am looking for quick energy and we all know that's code for sweets and caffeine. Yep, bad - I am trying to keep myself under 230. And I don't know if I am doing that successfully. The bad thing - I know I can't push myself during this time or I cause further problems. I know - sounds dumb, but that's my body. My hope is that once the 4-6 week window of adjustment is done I am back on track and maybe at that point can find 219. That's my number I have on my monitor staring me in the face. Perhaps if I see it continuously I WILL DO IT.

Lil: Have safe and fun travels! That bed sounds most interesting - you may fret with your length - but really - just snuggle close to DH - you'll both enjoy it!

Jen: Feel better my friend! Funny how food can repulse us when we aren't feeling great and then once on top - how we try to be repulsed and instead the opposite happens.

diane: Go you! Good luck with the newest color incarnation - post a photo again. My whites are framing my face (yuck) but I am pretty dark for the rest so maybe that's why they bother me so.

Ok - hello all! I am off to do some more research to present to this child of mine and see if we can meet in the middle for ideas.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:19 PM   #339  

Lil Oh my goodness! So excited for you, for your vacation, and for the grand adventure that awaits you! Taking an antique bed sounds daunting, but then again, the entire idea of camping out and re-enacting the middle ages sounds really fun! I hope you have a wonderful time! And I hope the chiropractor sends you off with a good back!

Diane Look at you, so calm over the scale bounce while I'm melting down over here (or at least I was yesterday until I calmed down!) Now, as for the cherry pie-- you are really lucky you don't like it! It is my absolute favorite kind of pie and I'd be unable not to devour it! Hope your hubby has a good birthday and that the scale cooperates for you tomorrow. Can't wait to see pix of your gray! I did my hair today and talked to my hairdresser again-- maybe I misunderstood what she said last time I asked, but she said that she could lighten my blond just a bit more and then transition me over without having to cut it short, so I guess that is an option. Right now, I'm an ashy blond and I'm not quite ready to take the plunge-- but you are inspiring me.

Lemon I really hope you get those meds straightened out! It sounds like you doing a great job just by hanging in there for now! Sometimes just getting by is the best you can expect of yourself. Re the books-- yes, it takes me a long time to finish one. The whole publishing process is really slow-- several years for me to write it and usually at least a year as it goes through the whole process of editing and gearing up for publication. My last book came out in 2016 and the next one will come out in 2019. I'm always on to a whole new topic by the time the old one comes out-- it's funny because for interviews and such, I'm always talking about a book that I actually wrote several years ago, and sometimes I have trouble remembering the details!

Me Well, I've calmed down about the stupid 4 lb bounce. Today, 3 of the 4 are gone again, so really why all the angst, and I know the way my patterns are, I'll probably eventually see a whoosh and see 253, so I might as well be patient. I had a terrific walk yesterday. My usual path is about 2.7 miles, but I decided to try to lengthen it a bit by parking in a different place and when I checked my monitor at the end, I was overjoyed to see I had done 4 miles! I was feeling really peppy and strong, so that was a good feeling. Am going shopping this afternoon-- after going through my closet a bunch of times I decided that I really don't want to get up and talk to room of 200 people without at least one article of clothing that looks presentable. I have a nice pair of wool slacks that are pull ons and I bought thinking they were smallish and now they fit nicely, so I'm hoping I can find a nice top that won't be too expensive to pair with them. I can wear some of my more flowy outfits, but I'd like something a bit more fitted!
Old 03-08-2018, 06:38 AM   #340  

Uber: I can imagine that can be difficult when you put it to bed and move on. What are some things that inspire you to get writing? Did you get those taxes done? Yeah for you to go shopping! Maybe for now focus on some neutrals with scarves or fun jewelry to go on top to stretch out what you have. Sure, make the tops more fitted but maybe with the accessories you won’t have to spend as much. I get you want to look your best when you meet your readers or the like and good for you for NSV that clothes are too big!

I forgot to ask, do you get to travel the world often with your tales to tell? What’s been your favorite haunt?

Lil:you are now in your vacay mode! Enjoy your trip and learn lots - also enjoy the spring weather you’ll be in. Safe travels!

Toasted: are you getting your walks in? Me neither. Did you get your large project done?

Jen: how are you feeling? I was disappointed when the weight went up when I was sick. May your scale be friendly.

Hello all!

Am: not doing perfect and the appointment should be made for tomorrow. Just as long as the jittery feel leaves and I can get the weight moving again I’m good to go until it does this again. Oh well, hurdles for me always spring up!

I have found this antibiotic keeps my nose running. What the heck?!

I’ve got coffee on and I’m slow to begin my day. I have to get dressed early as they have a mom function at school before classes begin. I’ll have to look somewhat normal going to that. Then I’m back home to clean my own little personal dump. Goodness I’d be so happy if my kids could pick up well. I have one that thinks if you shove things under furniture or in closets and it’s clean mama! Oh how I wish!

The good news is I’m holding still the bad news I’m still in 220s and I’m at the midpoint. Im feeling ok this far today w the exception of missing two stairs as I came down in the dark this morning. You never realize how much you feel jarred until you have to catch yourself. It’s taking a bit to feel that new hurt is leaving.

Well - happy day all! May weight fall off of you easily. Maybe we’ll all have good news here soon.

Last edited by lemonthyme; 03-08-2018 at 06:52 AM.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:37 PM   #341  

Lemon Oh my gosh, I've always been the most insecure mom! I hate going to school functions. I always think the other moms are looking down their noses at me, and I always worry about what to wear! Great news that you are holding steady. I think the body just doesn't like to let go of weight at this time of year-- when spring comes, it will be a whole new thing! So for the writing stuff-- yes, sometimes I do travel the world, mostly for research. And NO I haven't finished my taxes. BAD UBER! And I have to confess that I use an accountant so all I have to do is compile my business expenses! But I hate thinking about money. It's one of my worst weaknesses!

Diane Eagerly awaiting your new hair pics!

Jen You are smart not to weigh in right after being sick. I usually go way down but then as soon as I start to eat normally it bounces right back up. Who needs the roller coaster. I STILL haven't ditched the scale but I love your discipline.

Lil Bon voyage!

Toasted and Laurie Hope your lives are settling down somewhat!

So, Those four pesky bounce pounds are gone plus one more, so I hit the 30 lb mark today. I broke down and went shopping yesterday. But I still can't decide if I want to keep the new outfit (jacket and top) or return it. You know what I HATE about plus size clothing? It's the limited choices! So often, I end up just choosing what's available, which is rarely exactly what I want. I buy what looks best out of the limited selection available. I spend way too much $ on clothes between the premium for plus sizes and the fact that I change sizes too often.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:33 PM   #342  
Diane

Jenni: Wow, what a long haul it has been for you with being sick. I'm glad you are getting better. What a pain!!!

Lemon: Glad that you are getting things straightened out with your meds. I am sure it is hard to be patient, but I think that you should just take it easy until it evens out for you. You'll get to that magical 219 number again!!! I know it!

Uber: Yay! You made it past the bump up. It can be so discouraging to see the higher numbers, but as long as the overall is going down, that's all good! I know what you mean with having to buy in plus sizes. It makes it so much better when you get down to Misses sizes, because you have so many more choices and can actually find something that looks good, rather than something that just fits.

As for me, I am stuck at 255 evidently. I still have high hopes of seeing it go down by Monday. It kind of irritated me today, seeing it stuck there, but I don't want to get overly bummed out by it. I don't think that it is being caused by anything I'm doing horribly wrong. I feel like it is more of an internal thing, just holding on to the extra weight for now. I don't know. Just trying to stay a little "zen" about it. If I'm totally honest, and if I give you too much info, I think there might be a need for some added fiber or something right now. Sorry....

I went to Body Pump this morning and my spin instructor was there. I think she appreciates having a "buddy" in the class. It was fairly brutal, so quite a good workout. She told me afterward that she was dying from it and felt like her skin was sore too. Ha! Anyway, trying to decide if I want to go to spin tomorrow and Saturday or take one of the days as a rest day. We'll see how I feel later today. And, I have a feeling I will need to fight the food war today. It is easier for me to stay on track with food when my weight is going down. I just need to fight off the "whatever" feeling.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:36 PM   #343  

S/C/G: 276.4/215/160

Height: 5'6

Uber: Yay for the whoosh confirmation. You know what? As long as you are on plan the weight will eventually fade away. Unless you have another health condition that requires medication. My body loses slow compared to many others so you will be catching up to me in no time! I am also glad you went shopping! I hate plus size clothing too! I am finally at that XL stage and I cannot wait to be in a Large then of course I will want that Medium..LOL I am very happy for you!

Lemon: I am feeling much better. I have still been a slow go on food. I am eating yogurt, almonds, and some fruit. I drank a protein shake yesterday and that upset my stomach. It is weird. I am okay until night time. I am going to look at my portions, maybe decrease the dinner portion for a couple of days. I am glad you finally heard from the doctor. You might of mentioned it, but does you meds effect weight loss? I sure hope it gets better soon!

Diane: You are taking the bump like a champ. I wish I had that spirit when it comes to weighing in. I always think okay I can do this daily, then after a few days I want to throw my scale out my window.....oh man the joys of weighing and not getting the results that are in your head. I hope your exercise is going well this week. How is the weather in Colorado?

So were having some kind of wind storm. I came downstairs this morning and my husband forgot to lock the door and the door was WIDE open. Talk about cold and creepy! He comes in late from night school now I am going to have to feel like I need to wait up and check the door. I don't know why that creeps me out. I am feeling better, still a slow go with the food. I eat a little and it feels like my stomach is WAY too full then I get a little nauseous.....so I probably need to take it easy and eat smaller portions. I don't know what this was, but it can stay FAR away from my house, don't want it back.......

Have a great day ladies!
jenjenangel027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 06:20 PM   #344  

Jen: synthroid is what I am on and if I’m out of whack I usually can’t lose weight, TOM goes away, I become a witch on wheels, and I’m tired. Doesn’t matter if I’m hyper or hypo - my body responds in the same way for both. The heart flutter though is usually the only hyper feeling part of it all. It usually can take upwards of 6weeks before your adjustments are through your system. many times my body responds quickly I usually start feeling better in 2-3 weeks. It’s something I go through a couple times a year and when it happens it’s hard for me to deal with.

Uber:IKR?! Plus size shopping is a drag. Like we all love shapeless huge armed tunics with bad polyester lace insets or pants that only come in petite or average length with elastic waists and too small pockets that gap when you sit or move at all (talls work best for me). Sometimes you can find a few separates here or there that aren’t your sameo kitchen church lady attire (hello designers I’M TALKING TO YOU!) like mumus, polyester, nursing scrub tops (up here that’s what a lot of plus wear sadly and pajama bottoms). I will admit you can find me in yoga pants periodically but the only time I go out in them was when I was 8 mos pregnant and going for NSTs twice weekly in winter or to do stuff around my house or garden. If I designed plus it wouldn’t be cutsie, it wouldn’t be hide the body - we all have shapes JUST LOVE IT as you got it, work on it as you can, but you shouldn’t have to hide!, not all black or dark colors, there should be fitted offerings with arm size and arm length appropriate, all shirts should come in different arm lengths yes I’m the one who LOATHES 3/4 length sleeves. If I’m looking for long I want long, (besides they make my arms look heavier with where they cut off), skirts should come to the knee not the ankle to hide our chub, pants/jeans should be flattering (they can hide the minimizing within) and be mindful that larger ladies do not - I REPEAT have skinny calves - I’ve thought about it!

Maybe if your looking at separates check out landsend.com. They tend to have some nice cardigans, tops etc that might work for you. I have always enjoyed their simple lighterwight cardigans (I can’t afford cashmere but they do have those too). Their swimsuits are great too for the price - but then again I tend to do their clearance off season. Ok I’ve written a bunch. I hate plus clothes it’s like I swear the designer is being punished if they have to design them - a lot is uninspired and ugly. Very few hit the mark and most looks like roamans. I hope I don’t offend anyone w that comment - but really, even when us gals are larger - we still want to look nice, not hidden, not overstuffed, not in uncomfortable fabrics, and on trend. YES ON TREND if you like quirky, classic, trendy whatever - we should have every option as do the skinny gals.

Because I sew I have extra options and I have found a bunch of blogs of gals who curvy sew or even just style themselves and where they are finding their clothing items at. It’s a hunt let me tell you. Good luck to you finding your newest incarnation of clothing

AND
Yeah for you hitting 30down! I hope to join you for the 40 party but at the rate I’m going that will be next year

Hello all!

AM: I did my book and missive above, blood work tomorrow so I guess this will have to suffice as my morning hello for Friday.

Weight is there and stagnant. I have a moment of hope that my body is off and we can right it and get going again. Yes, a sudden stop like that is not uncommon for
Me. And too, once the antibiotic is done I can get back to fasting (I have to eat to take my morning dose).

Oh I only hope this is the simple answer!

Happy weekend ahead all! I’ll check in late in the day.

Last edited by lemonthyme; 03-08-2018 at 06:31 PM.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:13 AM   #345  

No w/i

Ran down the stairs to get the kids ready for school and I should write down my grocery list and my hobby lobby list. Then it’s a sprint to do those things and get to clinic - now for two of us. Hopefully my level is indeed wonky and we get that fixed and then the child has PT. We’ll be running fast to get this all done.

I’m so glad winter is thinking about leaving. I’m more than ready for such. I think I’ll keep walking in the house for a while. Once the snow is gone the streets always need to be cleaned as we have an Amish population nearby and their horses leave apples all along the road and we don’t have sidewalks because the streets widened too much. Anywho- nothings fun about putting your foot down in an age old pile of manure and sand and the like. Besides I can be my crazy self and sing at the top of my lungs as tromp in the confines of my own home.

My mini goals for the weekend are to increase my water supply (I’ve been bad as my antibiotics make it taste horrid) as much as I can and to try to remain in calorie. And I’d like to get a small walk in at least one day withhout making my heart seem so loud or my body jittery. So I hope I can reach these.

I also would like to FINALLY order the bras. It’s time to get into something that fits a bit better than what I’ve currently got. I’ll need to remeasure and then sister size because the letter I thought I had measured to is not common (who would have thought?!) the one thing I need to be mindful of is the wire length. After writing on it here you guys clued me in that the wires are too long for me. The current ones poke me in the armpits as the day goes on and nothing’s worse then that in that area.

Ok - happy day all. I’m off to slay the world and get my diet mojo back somewhere.

Last edited by lemonthyme; 03-09-2018 at 08:16 AM.