Old 08-28-2017, 01:50 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

I know of two support groups on FB for losing. Anyone can PM me for their names.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:33 PM   #32  
htf

Hello! I took the quiz and am an 8. I did the 2 week challenge & loved it & had more success than I have in decades! Yay! But, alas I have fallen off the wagon a bit & would love the join this group to get & give support. Let me know if you're still accepting new members. Thanks so much; I look forward to hearing from you. <3 htf (happy, thin & free)

Last edited by htf; 09-11-2017 at 09:35 PM.
htf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:57 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 332/see ticker/132

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by htf View Post
Hello! I took the quiz and am an 8. I did the 2 week challenge & loved it & had more success than I have in decades! Yay! But, alas I have fallen off the wagon a bit & would love the join this group to get & give support. Let me know if you're still accepting new members. Thanks so much; I look forward to hearing from you. <3 htf (happy, thin & free)

Hi there! The board on Reddit didn't get much traction, so I have been encouraging people to check out the BLE pages on Facebook. There are quite a few to choose from, including the 'official' page at https://www.facebook.com/BrightLineEating/
Pacifica Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:34 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Some of the groups are

Friends of Brightest Line Eating
Support Group: Eating our way to the Brightest Path
Brightest Rockstars
Bright Elephant Eaters (for those needing to lose more than 100lbs)

If 3FC makes their own support page for BLE I assume this thread could come down but it is good to have a plan specific place to talk.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:33 PM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannynancy View Post
One thing I don't know is ........ I get the feeling this is a proprietary approach even though it is cobbled together from 12 step programs, the creator's neurobiology background, and the Food Addicts Anonymous diet plan. ..........But I think as long as we are careful not to be sharing PROGRAM materials for anyone who attended the boot camps we should be in the clear. Her own ideas were not necessarily her own to start with.
I agree O.A. Grey sheet. Everything is the same as that free program. I will like this more as i always had a problem with the religious aspect of O.A.
3 meals a day weighed no snacks in between.
classykaren is offline   Reply With Quote