3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   It's Sept. 1--- Who All Is "Starting Over?" (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/31286-its-sept-1-who-all-starting-over.html)

missaprylj 08-31-2003 11:21 PM

It's Sept. 1--- Who All Is "Starting Over?"

Hello All-

I read in the posts that several of us are "starting over" today. Are you one of those people? I know I am. You know what's cool? I'm actually *SUPER EXCITED* to be getting a fresh start. Please sign here if you too are "starting over" so that we can give each other some EXTRA motivation during the first few weeks of our brand new lifestyles. -Apryl

SuchAPrettyFace 09-01-2003 12:18 AM

You will all need to kick my butt this week to exercise, as my gym is closed for cleaning & maintenance. :(

Jillegal 09-01-2003 12:23 AM

Well, it's officially after midnight and the September challenge has begun! Good luck to all! Let's be winners by being losers :D

Raelynn 09-01-2003 03:16 AM

I'm with you :)

Charbar 09-01-2003 07:57 AM

not only is it Sept 1st.. it's yet another Monday - which means I always restart my diet :lol:

suzie76 09-01-2003 08:41 AM

I'm restarting 9/2...I don't know why I"m waiting one more day. I have major trouble staying op on long holiday weekends. I get upset, cause my husband always has to work holidays, and since I live in NJ it almost ALWAYS rains on Memorial , july 4th and labor day about every freakin year!

But I'm not in a bad mood, now am I?

Sherry

Skinny4baby 09-01-2003 11:06 AM

:) I CAN DO IT!...WE CAN DO IT!.....We gonna get skinny!..yeah! yeah yeah!..We gonna get skinny!...Hard work equals great results in the end...No matter how long it takes us to get to the end we will PREVAIL!....Yeah!..:jig: :cp: :dance: :goodvibes :cb:

YES WE CAN!...:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

synger 09-01-2003 02:09 PM

I hear you, Slimdown. But instead of "starting over" every Monday, I've started using Monday as my "recap" day. I look over my food and exercise goals for the last week and see how I did, and what I need to focus on this week. That's really helped me get out of the "I'll start it on Monday" mentality.

Sheila53 09-01-2003 02:55 PM

For everyone who is starting over, be sure and take your measurements! Grit your teeth and do it! Because sometimes the scale may not move, but you will have lost inches, which is just as good, if not better, and you'll never know if you don't take your measurements now! :)

bella23 09-01-2003 09:03 PM

I'm with you. But I to am going to start tomorrow. I just had a day today and hopefully I'll be able to stay on program tomorrow.

Bella23

KittyMilk 09-01-2003 10:01 PM

1st day of Spring and the 1st day of my new diet! I've learnt bad habbits over winter and now it's time to kick butt!

You go girls!

Sandi 09-01-2003 10:34 PM

Kitty - 1st day of spring?? I'm confused.

Although I kicked it into gear last week, I too am starting over. I haven't been consistent since the first of the year. So any additional butt kicking is welcome here!! :D

anagram 09-01-2003 11:04 PM

Like slimdown, I start over EVERY Monday. But the last six weeks or more, I've just been hanging on by a fingernail so I've recommitted.

Good Day today.

First of Fall here, First of Spring Down Under, Sandy!

missaprylj 09-01-2003 11:08 PM

Yay! Sheila, you'll be happy to know I took measurements for the first time ever. I was horrified... yet, strangely, MOTIVATED!!!

COME ON YOU ALL!!! WE *HAVE* TO DO THIS.... let's get healthy while it's still a choice.

synger 09-02-2003 08:21 AM

Quote:

Kitty - 1st day of spring?? I'm confused.
Sandi, I had the same reaction when I read it, but then I looked at the left side of her message:

" Location: australia"

I guess they do some things backwards down there. (Or is it that we do things backwards up here? :p )

Kitty, you must hate being in the midst of winter and hearing all about our summer excursions. But soon enough, you'll be getting back at us. :lol: