Old 09-25-2017, 10:54 AM   #301  
Debbie

Height: 5'3"

Hey lemonthyme! Sorry that you are having a rough time
Glad you are on here venting about it. We are here to support each other through it all both positive and negative.
boopchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 03:26 PM   #302  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

Getting ready to storm here. Having afternoon need to gnosh issues. Currently having some coffee instead as water doesn’t appeal to me today. Ive eaten my share of watermelon and salad today. Oh being good food wise is a pain in the butt.

Hope everyone else is finding today to be fairly easy - I’ll take care of everyone’s right today!
lemonthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:19 AM   #303  

Ugh. Can I just leave the 230s? Enough already.

This week I feel totally far from being committed to loss. Especially with this back and forth cycle I’m in: loose a bit gain a lot try to loose it again.

Off to go sulk a bit and then make a wise choice for breakfast.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:41 AM   #304  
Badass Brokeleg Bunny

S/C/G: 239.2/199.8/170

219.8 today, even though I gorged on stir fry last night (all healthy stuff but my husband kept throwing more and more veggies in the wok so it was a lot). I'm probably under 220 for good now ... but I will still visit this board since I enjoy the chat.

lemonthyme, I admire your resolve. I know how it feels to struggle with thoughts of "is it worth it" when I'm not seeing results. Good for you to keep going!

Gemini6, I may have to suggest the northern rockies for our next vacation! You make them sound wonderful.
tefrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:50 AM   #305  
Debbie

I'm proud of you for continuing on when it's not easy lemonthyme. I'm not sure if it's for you but, some fasting might work to accelerate your loss. It has worked for me in the past with intermittent fasting. Hope you have a good day!
Old 09-26-2017, 02:49 PM   #306  

S/C/G: 229/229/145

Height: 5'4"

Lemonthyme a short fast might be a good idea. If ok by your doctor. I agree with Boopchick. The Flu helped me burst forward. lol

Tefrey good for you!!. Glad your going to check in on us too. I am at 219 gained a pd last night but stayed under 220. Almost a week now. So joining the 210 group today. Gemini6 your right we will all be here till All of us move on .

I am 219 but feeling alot better. Goal this week is to stay under 220. Maybe another 2 pds. If I could lose 1.5 by the end of the year I can reach my 1st big goal of 199 and 1 more.

Ok I am off today and going to put a few tings away to get organized. Ladies till later. Hugs
Davisag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 07:34 AM   #307  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Well, I just made it into the 230s this morning at 239.2 so I imagine I will be here awhile since it is a 20lb range! My vision is to start the new year under 220.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 07:48 AM   #308  

Welcome granny! Good going on loosing 25!

Davis: glad you are feeling better and good for you going Into the teens

Hello all!

Holding at 237. Will look at your suggestions for IF and see if it’s doable for me. I guess it can’t hurt to look at and I don’t think my doctors would have any issues as I have to loosely fast the first hour I’m up with my medicine on an empty. What’s additional hours? My only question is do I stick w the lower calories that I’ve been at? Do you eat more?

I think I’m allergic to the drops I’m using. Nothing like your eyes feeling worse after using.

So if you all can give me some info on what I should shoot for then I can continue looking and researching.

Off to go deal with my day as best I can.
Old 09-27-2017, 10:19 AM   #309  
Debbie

Good morning!

lemonthyme I keep my same calorie goal when intermittent fasting. I'm interested to see your results if you decide to try it. I fast anywhere from 12 to 18 hours depending on what I have going on.

Good luck! I know you will do great no matter what you decide.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:21 AM   #310  

Boop: thanks for the info and encouragement!

Am: trying it and will be done at 11 for the fast that will be 16 hours and thus far my coffee and water have been keeping me just fine. Maybe this will be the helper I need to get moving down the scale?!

I’m baking right now to take the goods down to my moms. She’s older and my dad is gone so I usually fill her freezer w sweeter treats she can have w her coffee as she doesn’t bake too often anymore. Thus far no really desire to sample so that’s good too.

I’ll let you know tomorrow how it goes and if my day turned out ok for me. Stay tuned! Here’s hoping the next 15 lbs say sayonara and on to the next bunch I’ve git to get rid of. I’ll have DH take new photos tonight I havent updated those in a while for my archive. I’d be ecstatic to see some sort of change!
Old 09-27-2017, 05:52 PM   #311  

I’ve about made it through my day. Dinner is next and since kids and I have church tonight we’ll be having breakfast for dinner and heading out the door. I think I did fairly well w the fast part and the eating part within calories I think I have 49 open once dinner is done enough for 1/2 an apple.

It’d be nice to see a downward trend on my scale but I don’t expect it. I think too I’ve surpassed my normal water intake at 120 oz or so. Plus my coffee I’m doing well on that front too.

Here’s to good thoughts to carry me into tomorrow’s weigh in. I know - I’ll be one of the few here as you all move on down - forever chasing you guys! Well it can give me something to strive for fall and winter are my challenges always!
Old 09-28-2017, 07:29 AM   #312  

Still holding 237 will try the fast period again today. I will also be taking a quick walk after the kids get on the bus. I got a surprise box of bulbs from my mom so those have to get in the ground today as we are traveling this weekend and it’s only going to get colder. Well - I guess I hope. So I’ll fit in a bit of activity and maybe that will be a help.

I know my weight doesn’t move much unless I move and of late fitting movement in or waking up when it’s so dark outside to go move has been to my moving detriment. I know I need to make it a priority I just haven’t acted full force in going.

So I will take myself and my weight foibles and see what I can do with it. Everyone else who was here has done so well to move on so quickly. I got stuck in this thread last year so my little goal is to finally break out of the hold it has had on me as I have slid up and down the scale in the last year.

So my short little goals list for the day:
1. Drink water
2. Attempt a fast this morn
3. Eat in calorie
4. Measure my body: I haven’t done that in two months or so. Maybe I can find some place it’s thinner - maybe the space between my toes 😊

I need to keep a good outlook. This last week has been hard for me to do in keeping good thoughts.

So my best to you all who may still pop in, I wish it would all click for me and work and I’ll cheer your success.
Old 09-28-2017, 11:03 AM   #313  

I measured today. The last time I did was July 2017. though my scale hasn’t been stupendous I’m excited to look at my new measurements:

I’M 6.5 inches SMALLER!!!!

That would be the bust, waist, hips and chest.

Now I checked back to when I first started and my bum is the slow mover but it in itself has come down 3.375”. That’s a lot of booty to say goodbye to but I won’t miss it!

That’s my share so it’s a bit more uplifting at the present moment.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:30 PM   #314  
Debbie

Congrats lemonthyme!! That's a lot of inches! You've got this!
Old 09-28-2017, 04:44 PM   #315  

Well I’ll take the inches as I tallied them up it was nice to see it go down. Not sure if when I measured in July if I was super bloaty or just hanging onto those extra inches. But the top half is where more has gone down then the bum. I sew for Myself so the smaller tape piques my interest. I haven’t been under a 50” hip in what seems forever. And then again maybe it all slid to my knees and my arms two constant areas of chagrin’s.

Happy evening all. I made through today’s 16 hr fast w/o issue that didn’t cause more than a need for something to drink. I avoided the one need to eat.

Maybe this IF will help me out.��

Last edited by lemonthyme; 09-28-2017 at 04:46 PM.