Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 10:00 AM   #61  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Curvy, Trina and Martine, My Sweet Friends I have missed you

Curvy you got me on the Pftt (what does that stand for?) Thanks for the belated birthday wish The scale moved a ton, thanks to good eating yesterday

Thank you Trina It's good to be back, so let's get this journey moving I need to get to where you are or some what close by the end of this year

Nice weigh in Martine Your husbands card was cute I'm sure he loved it I'm off today also, didn't know until after I showered and got dressed. My job is so inconsiderate

one day of eating properly awarded me a water drop of 3.2lbs down

weigh in 177.5

Last edited by love2b150; 05-10-2016 at 10:02 AM.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:55 AM   #62  
lovemylife001

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7

Good Morning Everyone

Happy Tuesday This morning we started off with rain but it has cleared and it's actually very nice out. It's not too warm or too cool.

Rennie That's so awesome about the 3.2lbs drop That's too bad that you wasted your time showing up at work and wasn't suppose to be there. But on the flip side, to having the day off so enjoy it.

Martine Such a cute idea for the card, I love it lol. Hope you enjoy your day off and for eating well! The eating well is the hard part sometimes Keep up the good work.

S-good 7 hours
E-10,000 steps
B-PB Oatmeal & coffee
S-banana, apple, orange
L-frozen high fiber bean burrito &sweet potato chips
D-high fiber whole wheat pasta & bean skillet

Have a great day everyone

Last edited by lovemylife001; 05-10-2016 at 10:58 AM.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:13 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Good morning

I had last night for dinner. Correction, I had too much pizza last night for dinner I'm paying for it this morning with a 2 lb gain.

@Rennie: Pftt just is the equivalent to a shoulder shrug or "forget about it". Clearly it worked because the scale is moving in the right the direction . It's a bummer that you found out so late that you have the day off but I'm with lovemylife001, you now have the day off to do whatever you like or need to do!

@Martine: Aww, that sounds like such a sweet card. It's wonderful when couples show this kind of and kindness to each other. I bet your husband really appreciated it! And you're right, decluttering is freeing on so many levels!

@Bookmark: Three pounds lost this week--definitely a win A big as you work through your stress and mild depression. These are true challenges but you strike me as remarkably proactive and positive.

Everyone have a great day! More performance appraisals on my agenda
Old 05-10-2016, 12:17 PM   #64  
~Rennie

Thanks Trina I didn't go in thank goodness I hate being the only one on the roads unless it's Friday or Saturday when the clubbers are out at that hour. I'm doing a few things that I needed to do for me and catching up on some recorded tv shows from the beginning of March.

Curvy, I hate that I had to get up at 1:15am, shower, got dressed, picked up my phone to see what could have been said before I left work yesterday or texted to me before 7pm since my manager knows what time we all go to bed. So not fair because he doesn't sleep. A few of my co-workers check their phones all night so they respond to him in the middle of our night which is 9-10pm for us. I don't look at my phone until I'm leaving the house most times unless my oldest son is out late. But I'll hopefully make the most out of the remainder of the day On a good note I was so tired from the previous weeks I was able to go back to bed for a few hours until my son woke me up because he conveniently missed his bus again (when mommy is home) sigh!!!
Old 05-10-2016, 01:23 PM   #65  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Rennie Sorry for Your Loss!
Old 05-10-2016, 02:01 PM   #66  

@Rennie: I hear what you're saying. Your manager clearly could have been more proactive and told you yesterday. You'd at least think he could put himself in his employees' shoes and realize what a day off means to folks. And people do like to plan for other things when they're off so, You did exactly what I would have done once I found out. Back to bed!
Old 05-10-2016, 03:31 PM   #67  
~Rennie

from the April check in thread to Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoe View Post
Hi Rennie- Hang in there..glad you checked in.
Thanks Joe

Thanks VickieLou

Curvy, hopefully they'll soon come to some type of an agreement where this treatment to the employees is concerned. It always happens. My day off was to be Thursday but switched to today because my life/plans/time doesn't matter I'm praying for better.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:36 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/170

Height: 6,1

Thanks, Curvy. You're so nice. And thanks, Martine, for the positive thoughts. Today has been ok. Foodwise, great. Gymwise, good. Still feeling a bit low, but I got a lot done today which is helping with the stress.

May

Starting Weight: 210
Goal Weight: 195

Calories

May 1: 2100
May 2: 1200
May 3: 1400
May 4: 1200
May 5: 1300
May 6: 2000
May 7: 1300

Weight: 207 (Down 3 this week. I wanted more, but I'll take it)

May 8: 2500 :/
May 9: 2500 ... stress/mild depression combo has knocked me for one over the past couple of days. Tomorrow will be better.
May 10: 1200
Old 05-11-2016, 08:53 AM   #69  
lovemylife001

Good Morning Everyone

It's such a beautiful morning I've walked Hazel and also done some gardening. I plan to do more in a sec, just needed a break lol.

S-good 7 hours
E-10,000 steps
B-PB Oatmeal, banana & coffee
S strawberries, apple, orange

I hope that everyone has a great day
Old 05-11-2016, 11:00 AM   #70  

Good morning

Wow, it was difficult for me to get out of bed this morning! I did not want to

Weight is at 212 but dropping slowly. I'm probably shaking off all that extra sodium from the the Today is my last day to work on performance appraisals. I completed a draft of one yesterday and am happy with it overall. I will complete the final one today.

Going to be a warm one today. Lower 90s. Glad I work indoors

Everyone have a good and productive Wednesday
Old 05-11-2016, 10:27 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 241/223.4/150

Height: 5'4"

Got back on track for the most part today, didn't have time yesterday to do my meal prep but I didn't do too badly food wise. Got in my 60oz of water, was aiming for 80 but I have to pee enough as it is right now lol. I have my follow up with the urologist tomorrow and hopefully they are going to remove this stent, it's been very uncomfortable and makes me run to the bathroom frequently and I always feel like I have to go! Haven't started with working out, gotta wait til the Dr says its ok, hopefully soon. I am finally getting to take my nieces to Disney, the kidney stone happened 2 days before we were supposed to be at Disney, I felt horrible because they had been waiting so patiently since Christmas for us to have the time off work to take them. Hopefully it will be a good trip and the constant potty breaks will be gone by then as well. Hope everyone is having a great week!
Old 05-11-2016, 10:38 PM   #72  
Alicia :)

Height: 5'2"

Rennie, I know there are no words. But just know those speechless holes are filled with millions of my prayers and love and hugs. You have an army here at 3FC that is here to support and lift you when you need it You are so so strong. Such an inspiration.

All my others dear friends - I will be back in the morning and catch up on personals.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:52 AM   #73  
Gizmo

Good morning everyone! It will be a gorgeous day here before three days of rain coming up. Just in time for my 3-day weekend

loveofmylife you mentionned gardening, what are you planting this year?

curvynotlumpy work appraisals is definitely not my favourite time of year. I had 24 to do earlier this year, it takes so much time to do it right, but you will have your regular work to do as well.

FieryCupcake hoping that the doctor can take out that stent soon so you can get some relief.

Bookmark glad to know that you are feeling better and getting back on track.

I just realized yesterday that I have an app to count steps on my iPod. Makes me want to take long walks just to test it out, which is a good thing.

01: 237.4
02: 236.8
03: 235.4
04: 235.4
05: 235.6
06: 235.6
07: 236.6
08: 237.0 no idea why my weight is going back up (sigh)
09: 236.6
10: 235.4
11: 236.6
12: 236.2
Old 05-12-2016, 07:56 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Morning everyone! I didn't weigh in today because I was up early to get to the office early. I was here last night until 6:30, which is late for me, then worked again after Peanut went to sleep. Don't want to be here late tonight, because I'm going on vacationnnnnn!!!! Yahoo!!! But I haven't even started to pack yet, so ha.

I guess I'll weigh in when I get back and assess the damage on the 20th. There's lots of walking involved, so hopefully that will mitigate some of the eating out. Have a great week everyone
Old 05-12-2016, 10:02 AM   #75  
lovemylife001

Good Morning Everyone

This week sure is going fast We have rain in store for today. I did get my walk in with Hazel this morning. I also put down some grass seeds. I'm going to take advantage of the rain lol. I didn't have any fertilizer to put down but will pick up some this weekend. Yesterday one of my co-workers brought in Lemon Oreo's I stopped at 2, which really I should have stopped at 1 lol. Oh, well I'm ok with that. I decided I'm not going to deny myself treats once in awhile.

Martine I'm going to plant some daylilies. I love them and they are hard to kill lol. Let me know how the step counting on your ipod goes? I think that I'm going to start taking my ipod on our walks. I have an ipod arm fitness band that I've never used.

S-7.5 hours
E-10,000 steps
B-PB Oatmeal & coffee
S-banana, apple, orange

Have a great day everyone
Closed Thread