Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 11:28 AM   #226  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Height: 5'8

231 holding strong. ALMOST out of the 230's WHOOHOO!!

Have a great day everyone
Old 06-29-2016, 06:29 PM   #227  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi everybody! Glad to see you all on track.

just now I started to automatically log in to the 240s/250s thread when it hit me.... no no I don't have to go to THAT one any more. Old habits die hard. Glad to be here but will be even happier when I get out.

Old 06-30-2016, 10:52 AM   #228  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Down 0.8 from yesterday...bouncy bounce...feeling tired today and irritated that I have so much to get done...I will have to work up to feeling hopeful and optimistic today...knocking off a project would help a lot!...But I have my meals for the day packaged up already and if I just stick to that, I will be doing OK...(screaming at myself)
Old 06-30-2016, 10:53 AM   #229  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti in Seattle View Post
Hi everybody! Glad to see you all on track.

just now I started to automatically log in to the 240s/250s thread when it hit me.... no no I don't have to go to THAT one any more. Old habits die hard. Glad to be here but will be even happier when I get out.

LOL and WhooHoo!!! And yes to glad to being here but getting out

Have a great day!
Old 06-30-2016, 10:54 AM   #230  

Just a check in. Up .2 pounds from yesterday but no biggie. I'm sure it's water weight
Old 06-30-2016, 12:17 PM   #231  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

JesikaBeth: Getting close to a new decade!! That's always a happy day!

Misti: Ha! That's funny! I've been glancing at the 210's to onederland thread. Just to dream about being back in that group. I actually love everyone in this group and it is a lot more active here, but I remember being in that group, and I wish I was back down to that weight.....

SeeMyFeet: Good for you to have your meals planned. I overslept this morning, and I didn't make my lunch. Not a good thing, but I made it to my body pump class on time! I'll have to be really careful about what I get for lunch. I don't want to make a poor choice!!

For me, I am pleased with the scale lately. I had a little more of a drop today, so yesterday's weigh in wasn't completely off. I need to hold on to this for next week's official weigh in. Hopefully, I can remember that over the long weekend. We may not be home Monday morning, so I guess I might have to bump it to Tuesday. Going running tonight, I think.
Old 06-30-2016, 08:37 PM   #232  

Height: 5'8.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashnl View Post
JesikaBeth: Getting close to a new decade!! That's always a happy day!

Misti: Ha! That's funny! I've been glancing at the 210's to onederland thread. Just to dream about being back in that group. I actually love everyone in this group and it is a lot more active here, but I remember being in that group, and I wish I was back down to that weight.....
That's okay,... we plan to join you there
Old 07-01-2016, 10:03 AM   #233  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

TOM got me and it's not nice with my numbers or my need for chocolate. Sometimes the chocolate need isn't strong - this time it is!!!!!!!!! I am trying to get my water in this week, but struggled with it yesterday. I swear I will be in this group FOREVER, at least that's what it feels like today.

I talked to my DH about joining me on walks/biking and gym (when the kids are w/ILS), i got a blank stare back. Sometimes it's hard to keep on this journey when you'd like some personal help from your loved one. Instead he asked me if I'd like a cookie.

Heres to trying to be good this weekend!
Old 07-01-2016, 12:43 PM   #234  
Diane

Misti: So true! We all need to go to the next group together...and as quickly as possible! Ha!

Lemonthyme: Dang TOM. I know what you mean about thinking you'll be in this group forever. I still get mad at myself that I let myself gain it back, especially back up to the top part of the weight range for this group. Jeez. But then, just need to keep working on it. I'm also sorry you can't get hubby to join you. I have to say that I would be surprised if my husband joined me. He works outside most of the time and is much more physical in his job than I am in mine. But, I know that I would totally enjoy it if he would go on hikes or walks with me.

For me, the scale went up a little bit this morning. I would have rather it didn't, but fluctuations have to be tolerated when you weigh yourself every day. I just need to keep watching my scale so I stay focused. It might kill me, but for now it is necessary.

Went for a hike with my son instead of going running last night. We were able to get it in before the rain started, so that was fun. I really enjoy going with him. So, I SHOULD go running today after work. I think I will, but the bad part of me is saying that it is Friday... I get off a little early... would be nice to just go home.... But, if I go, I'll feel good about it, so I'm just going to go.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 07-01-2016, 06:38 PM   #235  

Up 0.6 this morning. Hoping for a down tomorrow, but I found the Laramar bars I made last week . I took some to work with me...within calorie range and all...but didn't finish it because it was too sweet (? no sugar in them?--I hope the extra fiber does the job .) This past week, I've limited myself to only the food I package for work, and the kitchen's closed now.

Here again after a regain as well, Slash . Oh, it would be so nice to move out of here with some company....
Old 07-02-2016, 09:11 PM   #236  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

Happy 4th early!

Hope everyone is having fun with family and the fireworks/bbqs etc.

Tomorrow I aim to be good, today not so much. However I did go to goodwill and got two pairs of shorts both 18s. That's a big thing for me to leave the 20s behind. The thing that gets me though is how much difference there are in a size via manufacturers, styles and the list goes on. I was just happy they fit reasonably well. One pair was brand new, so that was a bonus and on the 50% off tag - a score! I hope I am not in them long though. That's my hope.
Old 07-03-2016, 03:58 AM   #237  

S/C/G: 290/seeticker/199

Height: 5'6''

Just checking in. I was stuck around 227 for several days, but I'll be up tomorrow - I gave in to temptation and had bacon for breakfast and then a BLT for dinner. About 1800 calories today; not horrible, but the SALT!! I'm up at 3 am downing water trying to tame this monster thirst.
Old 07-03-2016, 12:39 PM   #238  

Yay! for new shorts...(shorts...I remember those...)
Salt has that effect on me, too BND...doesn't take much.

same weight as yesterday....so today I need to work on patience and having faith in the process...and keeping busy...
Old 07-03-2016, 01:37 PM   #239  
Diane

Hey all. Just a quick check in. Have a great day!
Old 07-04-2016, 01:08 PM   #240  

Same weight 3 days in a row. If my scale were a slot machine in Vegas, I'd be happy. Ooorrrr, maybe my scale IS a slot machine in Vegas--the House always seems to win....still haven't changed my ticker...

...I'll be glad when you guys are done playing with matches...
Closed Thread