Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 07:55 AM   #16  

Ice Cream. Definitely ice cream. I used to sit down every single night with a carton of Ben & Jerrys, a carton of Haagen Dazs, or just a HUGE bowl of regular ice cream. I would polish off a whole carton of ice cream in 3 nights, or eat a whole one of those pint cartons of B & J's in one night. I was eating about 1200-1500 calories of ice cream right before bed every night. I didn't think that I would be able to break that habit at all. Now I don't crave it, I don't want it, and I still buy it for the kids but have no desire to eat it. If for some reason I'm having an off day from my diet, ice cream is still the one thing that I just won't touch. Thank goodness for that!!
Old 08-24-2003, 10:53 AM   #17  
Crazy Canuck

I hear ya mthrgoos68! Funny, when I was a kid ice cream meant nothing to me and even when I was "all growed up" I couldn't understand the big deal about premium ice cream and why anyone would pay such an outrageous price for it. Then I tried Haagen Dazs and discovered for myself. Now when I think of the fat content and calories in those little pint cartons it makes me shudder and any cravings go right out the window. It's amazing how a fat-free, sugar free fudgicle or devil's food cake pudding cup can hit the "sweet" spot and there's no guilt!
Old 08-28-2003, 09:58 PM   #18  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

I'm still struggling with cravings, but I can honestly say that if I find a snack food is really greasy, it no longer appeals too much.
Old 08-29-2003, 02:30 PM   #19  

Nachos. I used to have a big thing for nachos. hehe
Closed Thread