3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I said NO!!!..... to a donut!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/30494-i-said-no-donut.html)

Br00klyn 08-11-2003 06:33 PM

I said NO!!!..... to a donut!!

HEHEHE!

Sorry gals, I had to share - I actually now know I do have the willpower to do this.... YAY!

Our office manager brought in over 3 dozen donuts today and they are calling me to the kitchen but I haven't given in...and I only have 1 hour left at work!

I'm so proud of myself...on any other day, i have always just said -Oh - I'll just start over again tomorrow but then I just end up eating junk every day....

NO DONUTS FOR ME !!! YAY!!:cb:

Just went and got my nutrigrain bar and some water...

Cheers!
Celina

I'm gonna do this.... i'm gonna do this... and I will not fail.

howie6267 08-11-2003 06:39 PM

Good for that is so hard to do. Keep up the good work.

gonzostar 08-11-2003 06:49 PM

any time i do that, i feel so proud. in the last 4 donut opportunies, i have only caved once. the other times were so hard. i feel you.

CONGRATS!

Toryw 08-12-2003 01:01 AM

Well Done...dont you feel great?! :D

Gardenwife 08-12-2003 01:18 AM

GOOD FOR YOU! Literally! ;)

Our church has a cafe and every Sunday morning there's a choice of doughnuts or bagels...They do have lite and fat-free cream cheese available, though. It's so hard to not eat sweets when you love them. Good for you!

missaprylj 08-12-2003 01:31 AM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! I'm so proud of you! I remember at student council meetings this year, we always always had donuts available... enough for all of us to eat two! (You know, for some reason most high school kids can eat their own weight in sugar and carbs and fat and not be any worse off... me, on the other hand? phsssht. Oh well, I'll be healthier in the long run, right?) Needless to say, whenever I passed them up all together, or even only had one, I felt soooo good! DONUTS ARE EVIL.

missaprylj 08-12-2003 01:32 AM

P.S. I quit student council! :lol::lol::lol::smug:

SuchAPrettyFace 08-12-2003 01:54 AM

Hah, good for you, Brooklyn & good for you too Apryl! :)

Charbar 08-12-2003 08:54 AM

Donuts are evil!!! It may not seem like much right now... but it's these moments all added up that help you reach goal. I'm starting to believe more and more it's not what we eat... but what we don't eat!;)

Mikala801 08-12-2003 09:42 AM

Good job, Celina.

A donut is a donut. My job has a sick leave program, penalty if you take too many days sick, but readily supplies us with donuts, hot dogs, junk food. It's a wonder. A sad moment for us was when a coworker retired in April and had a heart attack in June for the first time. He recently died at 55. It's time to get on another track and leave the junk food behind. We can do it!

Leave the donuts behind,
Carla

Sandi 08-12-2003 01:11 PM

Doughnuts are evil. I passed them up today too. Mine wasn't really a doughnut, but glazed crossants. Now come on!! Who the **** needs glaze on a crossant?!?!! Last week I caved - This week, I didn't even look!!

It is the small things that add up to healthy habits!! Good for you!!!!

Athenaphoenix 08-12-2003 08:37 PM

Donuts.... LOL, I'm like Homer Simpson with those--my biggest weakness! I'm proud of you---I have to go the grocery store tomorrow so send some of that willpower my way, would ya?

Hugs,
Crystal