Old 07-20-2015, 11:41 PM   #16  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Week 3 Charts Everyone!

If you want to join the challenge, please do! Just tell me you want in and tell me your starting weight. Your starting weight can be any weight from the 29th June. If you were already in the challenge, but you didn't weigh in before the end of week 3 and if you still want to participate then please tell me your weight from last week and I will enter you onto this weeks spreadsheet. Please be sure to weigh in before Monday to be included in the next weeks spreadsheet. Week 4 is ready to go enter your workout challenge for the week (or no goal if you are just weighing) now!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:25 AM   #17  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Here are the Week 4 Charts everyone!

If you want to join the challenge then please let me know! I will need your weight from the previous week to enter onto the spreadsheet . Please feel free to join up!
If you missed the deadline for submitting your weight for previous weeks, let me know in the thread how much you weighed last week - I will then add your name to the current weeks spreadsheet + your previous weight. Your information is still being stored, you are not out of the challenge if you don't see your name on the current spreadsheet!

Enter your workout goal (or "No Goal" for those who are just weighing) for this week here!
Old 08-03-2015, 12:17 PM   #18  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Here are the Week 5 Charts everyone!

If you want to join the challenge then please let me know! I will need your weight from the previous week to enter onto the spreadsheet . Please feel free to join up!
If you missed the deadline for submitting your weight for previous weeks, let me know in the thread how much you weighed last week - I will then add your name to the current weeks spreadsheet + your previous weight. Your information is still being stored, you are not out of the challenge if you don't see your name on the current spreadsheet!

Enter your workout goal (or "No Goal" for those who are just weighing) for this week here!
Old 08-10-2015, 12:18 PM   #19  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Here are the Week 6 Charts everyone! Just 2 weeks to go now!

Old 08-17-2015, 12:27 PM   #20  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Here are the Week 7 Charts everyone! THIS IS OUR FINAL WEEK!!

Old 08-24-2015, 11:54 AM   #21  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

The final results are here! Huge congratulations to...

LovelyLeah!

LovelyLeah is our Sweat this Summer 2015 winner after losing an incredible 20.5 lbs, which totaled as losing 10.28% of her body weight in just 8 weeks! I'm sure all of us can say a huge well done and WOW! You rocked this challenge.

You guys have done an awesome job on this challenge. This was the first challenge of this kind designed mainly for myself to keep up with exercising over the summer. Thank you all so very much for joining me on this journey, I love running these challenges and getting to know you all better and seeing the incredible progress you made. Even if you didn't lose much weight (I know I didn't) it doesn't matter since we stayed accountable. Let's just admit it, we're awesome!! Join me again next year! Here are the final charts:

I hope you can all join me in the 2015 Haunting For Halloween Challenge!!