Happy B-Day - Daners, DNR, synger, and mthrgoos68

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Sorry for one lump thread but I'm sleepy Hope this is a wonderful birthday for all you guys!
  • Happy Birthday!!
  • Happy Birthday everyone!!

Enjoy your special day!

Hugs,
    Sherry
  • Happy birthday to all of you! Hope you have an incredible birthday!
  • Happy Birthday ladies!!!!
  • Happy Birthday To You!
    Happy Birthday To You!
    Happy Birthday dear Daners, DNR, synger, and mthrgoos68!!!!
    Happy Birthday To You!!!

Have the best year ever! Apryl
  • Happy Birthday everyone!!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!!!
  • Thank you! I had a pretty good weekend. Got to eat angelfood cake with fresh berries. Gem didn't like the cake, so she fed it to me bite by bite. We giggled until it hurt. Hunter grilled country ribs, and I made green beans with a little bit of butter and some chopped smoked almonds. (just enough butter for the almonds to stick) Very tasty, pretty healthy, and quite a treat.
  • IS AUGUST B-DAY Month or what??????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADIES!!!!!!!!!
    Still rolling on the floor from our free b-day dinners at the Golden Corral ;-)

Miss Chris
  • Today must be the birthday trifecta....happy collective b-days!
  • Yup, just us and Herbert Hoover!

[No, I didn't make that up}
  • Thanks, and I hope that PNG, Synger and MotherGoose all had great days too. I worked til about 2:30, then headed to Omaha to meet my Dad for supper. Did a bit of shopping for work on the way, and had a super yummy dinner with dad!
  • Happy happy happy happy happy happy birthday!
  • Thanks everyone. It was a good day. My oldest daughter took me out to lunch. Of course it was Applebees, the only place where I know I can stay OP and I know what I can eat. My 11 year old scrubbed and waxed my kitchen floor for me as a birthday present because I hate to do it. What a wonderful treat that was! I hope everyone else had a great birthday too.