Getting out of the 190's!!!

You're on Page 22 of 22
Go to
  • Quote: 189.2 today!
    Congratulations!!! Party time!
  • Quote: Congratulations!!! Party time!
    TY! It especially is today, since I went to an actually party last night and went off plan but am still 189.6 this morning!
  • 194 again. Covid stress eating. Haven't even felt like updating here til now so am hoping that this means a return to motivation. Actually got to 197 and have lost 3 over the past couple of weeks.
  • I back here as well thanks to COVID! lol smh I weighed in at 198 this morning. .. Here I go again... Getting back on track starting today!!
  • Whew thank goodness I'm almost out of the 190's and back into the 180's. So I weighed in this morning at 191.8 in which I will take that over being 198/199. I'm hoping by the end of this week that I'll see the 180's again.. ***fingers crossed***
  • Quote: I back here as well thanks to COVID! lol smh I weighed in at 198 this morning. .. Here I go again... Getting back on track starting today!!
    Great to see your progress, Denise! We can do this!
  • 199.4!!! Back in the 190s and hope not to stay long!

• Down to 199 - seem to have hit a little plateau. No matter what it is better than where i started! (227)
  • I'm baaack!

Last time I was around it was 2015, right near the beginning of this thread. The wedding was wonderful, we're still happily married, but the diet didn't survive the wedding day. I spent the next 5 years slowly creeping back up towards my original weight, although I finally found my willpower again at about 235lbs, 15 pounds short of my highest weight in July

But as of this morning, I'm back below 200lbs, weighing in at a beautiful 199.4 Lets keep this train rolling!