Getting out of the 190's!!!

You're on Page 11 of 22
Go to
  • I lost a three pounds this week, down to 194.6
  • I keep jumping back and forth (literally a 5 pound difference) day to day. Had some major surgery 3 weeks ago. Trying to be nice to myself but I really would love to get back to where I was before all this stuff started happening. Today 190 yesterday 195, tomorrow?....
  • Saw 197.6 on Friday...... then the weekend happened. That's okay. Still holding out around 198
  • Quote: I lost a three pounds this week, down to 194.6
    Woohooo! Nice work!

Quote: I keep jumping back and forth (literally a 5 pound difference) day to day. Had some major surgery 3 weeks ago. Trying to be nice to myself but I really would love to get back to where I was before all this stuff started happening. Today 190 yesterday 195, tomorrow?....
    That must be frustrating.. it sounds like your body's been through a lot recently. Keep up the steady effort and it's bound to bounce back to its regular patterns.

Hope the recovery's going well!

Quote: Saw 197.6 on Friday...... then the weekend happened. That's okay. Still holding out around 198
    Hang in there!

I'm down to 190.1 today. I saw 189.5 & 189.6 over the last couple of days, but then it seems to go right back up. I'm hopeful a few more days and I'll be in the 180s for real. Can't wait! Have a great day, everyone!
  • Hi Everyone,

I think this is the thread for me. I've gained 70 pounds and my current weight is at 193. I am hoping this thread will be supportive and helpful along my journey and I, in turn hope to able to add to this thread.
  • I am soooo very close!! this morning I am at 190.5 =) Happy happy Friday lets keep it moving!!!
  • Quote: I am soooo very close!! this morning I am at 190.5 =) Happy happy Friday lets keep it moving!!!
    Wowxso close.

• Belovedspirit and Equinechick61 You are almost out of the 190'S! Good Luck, Everyone! I had a bad week.

SW: 199.8
    CW: 195 (- 4.8)
    GW: 189.8

• Weight down to 193.4. It took me forever to get under 200 and I think once I got to 202 about three weeks to be safely secured in the 190's. It seems to be rolling along now. Watch out 180's I am ready .
  • Hello I was on this threD a few weeks ago really close to the 180's but I indulged about a week and went up yesterday I weighed in at 190.5 hope I can get out of the 90's by Monday. Good luck all.
  • 192 today, I need to really take a look at what I'm eating and quit it I want to get back down to the 175 that I was when the gaining started back. I've been in this stave off the over 200 mode for too long and need a butt kicking to get moving.
  • Good morning. I weighed in at 189.8 today. I haven't seen those number in over 5 years. I am so proud of myself I will continue to push myself so I don't see the 90's ever again.
  • Quote: Good morning. I weighed in at 189.8 today. I haven't seen those number in over 5 years. I am so proud of myself I will continue to push myself so I don't see the 90's ever again.
    Congrats!
    This week down to 192.6. I saw 192.2 earlier thus week. I'm hoping maybe to hit the 180's in the next two weeks.
  • Best of luck! You will be t the 80's soon just keep pushing eating healthy and excersising you are doing good.
  • And down to 195. It's been a rough three weeks. Ugh, so happy to get down to this LOL.